Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Kansas City Chiefs (9-2)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (7-4)
Sunday, December 4th, 2022 at 4:25 PM on CBS
Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Jim Nance, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson
Referee: John Hussey
{Streaming: Link 1 - Link 2}
Betting Line: Chiefs -2.5

[Image: SOOue21.png]

Reply/Quote
LET'S DO THIS!!!! WHO DEY!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Jet lag has kicked in currently looking at PBS from over the river thinking two things, 1. It’s ***** cold and 2. Is it too early to crack open a beer LOL

Lot of chiefs fans in the city last night be lovely to see them looking miserable at the end of the game.

We’ve got this
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 07:42 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Jet lag has kicked in currently looking at PBS from over the river thinking two things, 1. It’s ***** cold and 2. Is it too early to crack open a beer LOL

Lot of chiefs fans in the city last night be lovely to see them looking miserable at the end of the game.

We’ve got this

Quitter talk. Can't drink all day long if you don't start in the morning.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
LFG
with our new bully ball style we've got this
Reply/Quote
Contain Kelce and Mahomes’ runs = we win.

The lack of Awuzie also sucks badly in this one.

As does an improved KC defense.

With Chase back, it sure helps, even w then just being forced to pay him extra attention.
Just worried about JB going back to forcing it to him.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 07:42 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Jet lag has kicked in currently looking at PBS from over the river thinking two things, 1. It’s ***** cold and 2. Is it too early to crack open a beer LOL

We’ve got this

Just layer up.  Decent football weather today.  Sunny, low 40's, light wind.  Game will end up under the lights with temps dropping.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 08:43 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Quitter talk. Can't drink all day long if you don't start in the morning.

Last time I stayed drunk all day to watch football I didn't care who won and could barely see who was playing.. I don't drink, but if I did I'd start the night before and just stay awake till I'm broke.. As the song goes, "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of money!"  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:32 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Just layer up.  Decent football weather today.  Sunny, low 40's, light wind.  Game will end up under the lights with temps dropping.  

Balmy 60 here..almost tshirt weather. ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

We’ve got this

Never too early on game day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Tennessee win was huge. I think the Bengals can win this, but if they don’t they still have a nice road yo the playoffs. A nearly must win against maybe the best team in the conference is no fun. If they lost to the Titans they were risking going 6-6. Now the worst outcome is 7-5.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

We’ve got this

welcome to Cincinnati!!!

Its never too early on game day besides its 5:00 somewhere 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 12:45 PM)pally Wrote: welcome to Cincinnati!!!

Its never too early on game day besides its 5:00 somewhere 

Can’t remember exactly where he’s from, but it’s at least 5:00

Reply/Quote
Oh, the pain of waiting until the second game.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock
Reply/Quote

We’ve got this

Drinking early was always a plus on gameday. An excuse to start drinking around 8-9am. Hopefully you hit a good tailgate and get some grub before the game.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 01:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Drinking early was always a plus on gameday. An excuse to start drinking around 8-9am. Hopefully you hit a good tailgate and get some grub before the game.

That’s the only reason I figure people fish. Get to start drinking at 6:00 am. I think if I fished or drank mimosas or Bloody Mary’s id still be able to drink, but crack a couple beers in the shower and it’s off to rehab for you.LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 02:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s the only reason I figure people fish. Get to start drinking at 6:00 am. I think if I fished or drank mimosas or Bloody Mary’s id still be able to drink, but crack a couple beers in the shower and it’s off to rehab for you.LOL

I know right? I’ve had beer or breakfast many of times. It’s liquid toast for Pete’s sake. Interventions my ass! Pissed

Reply/Quote
Man if I were a betting man, Broncos and the points looks pretty tempting. And since I am a horrific sports bettor, you all can clean up with the Ravens. You are welcome.

Reply/Quote
The return of Watson one of the most anticipated days of the NFL season? To who? At least he gets a practice game to warm up. So does Houston have Browns’ first for the next three years? Possibly two top ten picks this year?

Reply/Quote
Hey Little Caesars how’s that Stanford endorsement looking? (Sorry I’m a little bored )

Reply/Quote