Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(12-04-2022, 10:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: For the life of me I can’t understand how that guy didn’t get to Burrow on that last pass. Looks so weird. Amazing throw and an amazing catch by Higgins. Best throw/catch I’ve seen by these two. Go look at the film, it really is amazing.

I watched that play about 10 times. It looks like he overran Burrow and stumbled a bit to take a better line at him.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:52 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: It sure did. I was wondering if there was a whistle. Jonah does this huge kick step now and a few times today it looked like he was jumping the snap 

I was expecting a flag multiple times for that. Never happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I watched that play about 10 times. It looks like he overran Burrow and stumbled a bit to take a better line at him.

Yeah. His momentum was carrying him past Burrow. Stopping to adjust made it look like he was standing next to him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:39 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Y'all ever notice the same folk calling it quits way too early?

Some folks just can't handle the stress. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 10:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I also have this problem.  Still having trouble with that.  Bengals are an elite NFL team/franchise right now yet often expect them to lose and am surprised when they beat teams like KC:

Maybe a Lombardi trophy will cure that.

The important difference between the present-day Bengals and our childhood Bengals is that these Bengals EXPECT TO WIN these gmes. The old Bengals HOPED TO WIN these games but expected to find a way to LOSE them(and they most often did).
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote