Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(12-11-2022, 01:44 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Steelers help the Bengals into 1st by beating the Ravens.
Bengals help the Steelers into 3rd by beating the Stains.

Deal?

Don't be writing checks your team's ass can't cash. Thanks for nothing. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Holy I don't expect help from the Broncos vs KC this week. The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes look like they are on a mission to destroy Denver today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:10 PM)Housh Wrote: Chase and CTB game balls for me.

Chase 10 rec 119 yards
CTB too many plays to count

Logan Wilson quietly had 17 + tackles today ..most likely stuffing Chubb 
he was in beast mode
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:05 PM)Destro Wrote: Brady vs. Burrow. The "pass the torch" game,

(12-11-2022, 06:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I prefer the "rip that damn torch from his grip" game.

Well so much for that. I'm watching Brock Purdy go from Mr. Irrelevant to GOAT in a game, ironically enough, against Brady in his home town.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 07:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well so much for that.  I'm watching Brock Purdy go from Mr. Irrelevant to GOAT in a game, ironically enough, against Brady in his home town.

Brady stinking up the joint. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:52 PM)Synric Wrote: Holy I don't expect help from the Broncos vs KC this week. The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes look like they are on a mission to destroy Denver today.

I spoke to soon the KC Defense decided they didnt want to play anymore and have given up 21 straight points to the Broncos.

27-21 Chiefs up near the beginning of the 3rd quarter.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
^34-28 now
It’s a good one
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 08:53 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^34-28 now
It’s a good one

Then Russ goes down with a concussion. Same score 8:30 left Broncos ball from their 5.

Reply/Quote
Looks like KC going to get out of Denver with a win Damn. Russ went down just ruined the end of that game.

Reply/Quote
^ meh. Game over. Not enough time left for Denver Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't be writing checks your team's ass can't cash. Thanks for nothing. Mellow

I guess my team's ass is Mitch Trubisky. At least this should make the KP haters STFU, but it won't. 
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 09:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I guess my team's ass is Mitch Trubisky. At least this should make the KP haters STFU, but it won't. 

The new catchphrase is “he’s rusty”.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Go for it you wusses
Reply/Quote
Why throw a low percentage pass like that. Wtf
Reply/Quote
Somebody was drunk yesterday
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote