Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(12-04-2022, 05:53 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Ravens TD with 28 seconds left. Unreal.

The broncos are hot garbage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens go up by 1 with less than 30 second left in Broncos vs Ravens damn.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 05:54 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: **** the broncos. Why is R. Wilson still a QB in NFL?

He fell off a damn cliff didn’t he? Denver thought they were going to do a Peyton 2.0
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Denver tried a 63 yard fg and missed.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens win game over bla.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 05:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Ravens win game over bla.

So close. Two fourth down plays, one of which I thought they'd stopped the Ravens. Two costly penalties. 

Bengals can't count on anyone other than themselves. They have to win.
Reply/Quote
Jets are about to score and take lead on Vikings w 2 min left

Good grief. Bad Sunday so for the Bengals

Ps. Steelers are now 5-7. WTH.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:05 PM)Whacked Wrote: Jets are about to score and take lead on Vikings w 2 min left

Good grief. Bad Sunday so for the Bengals

Ps. Steelers are now 5-7. WTH.

I thought I saw the Jets gad 4th and 10 and was thinking all they gotta do is stop em short. Guess they didn’t.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
mike white with 345 yards passing, goodbye zac wilson
Reply/Quote
Hold me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mike white with 345 yards passing, goodbye zac wilson

50 attempts

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 50 attempts

Very true, but I still believe Zac Wilson is done for the season unless Mike White has some 5 INT outing. Will be odd when Jets are in playoffs with him on bench?
Reply/Quote
Browns with six offensive points. Three of them when they got the ball in FG range . Let’s hope Watson is rusty next week as well. The Texans QB may be the worst I’ve ever seen although he did edge out Watson by a tenth of a point thanks to a GT TD pass

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:15 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Browns with six offensive points. Three of them when they got the ball in FG range . Let’s hope Watson is rusty next week as well. The Texans QB may be the worst I’ve ever seen although he did edge out Watson by a tenth of a point thanks to a GT  TD pass

I wonder if it was the most points scored in a game with the least amount of offensive TDs or points.
Reply/Quote
Jets go down thankfully

Reply/Quote
Jets lose!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 04:59 PM)pally Wrote: Mixon is out

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Joe Mixon is inactive for the second consecutive week with a concussion.<br><br>The other <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives are healthy scratches:<br>P Kevin Huer<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>OL Jackson Carman<br>DE Jeff Gunter<br>DT Jay Tufele<br>That means Josh Tupou returns to action for first time since Wk 6 at NO.</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1599492497419517953?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 4, 2022</a></blockquote>

Tufele has done a great job in Tupou's absence.  He should have a future with the team.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I wonder if it was the most points scored in a game with the least amount of offensive TDs or points.

And really with the safety they are at +4

Reply/Quote
The Broncos just got flagged when it hurt the most - even then they had a chance at the end. Stains - Texans game was a blight on the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 06:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Very true, but I still believe Zac Wilson is done for the season unless Mike White has some 5 INT outing. Will be odd when Jets are in playoffs with him on bench?

You’re probably right.

Reply/Quote