Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Eagles @ Bengals***
Go Giants!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals could still make life miserable for either the Ravens or Steelers, which would ease some of the pain for us this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:06 PM)Trademark Wrote: Feels good to have a win

It does.  Tomorrow is going to be fun, as I have a Nittany Lions / Eagles coworker to get on about my Bucks and Bengals!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:08 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: The Bengals could still make life miserable for either the Ravens or Steelers, which would ease some of the pain for us this year.

Can't it be both?!? Cool
Reply/Quote
Well we made it to 4 wins.. Last time we only had 4 wins this late in the season Carson Palmer was our QB.. I think..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Go Giants !!!!
Reply/Quote
Marvin knows how to get the team to play their best when it matters most.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well we made it to 4 wins.. Last time we only had 4 wins this late in the season Carson Palmer was our QB.. I think..

He quit after just missing out on win #5.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:08 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: The Bengals could still make life miserable for either the Ravens or Steelers, which would ease some of the pain for us this year.

Certainly would love it if we knocked those s***bag Steelers out of contention. 
Reply/Quote
Next week in Cleveland should be a good game too. Don't get cute, practice ball security, and keep the defense playing aggressively.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Marvin knows how to get the team to play their best when it matters most.

Confused
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Good Game Day thread, guys. A lot more pleasant when we win, eh? Let's try it again next week.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:19 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Good Game Day thread, guys. A lot more pleasant when we win, eh? Let's try it again next week.

A whole lot shorter too.  Only 33 pages!
Reply/Quote
Mikey typing up Marvins extension right now.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Right down the middle, which you stated hasn't happened since Miami.

Huh... Some jagoff on Twitter said he squeezes it in... anyways, I stand corrected.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 06:24 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Mikey typing up Marvins extension right now.

...on a typewriter.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 03:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's been used plenty.  Wright has earned the opportunity over Core, but Core has been getting chances too.  Problem is the line hasn't given the time or space for the QB to get the ball down there.

Yeah right, plenty... Hilarious

(12-04-2016, 03:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They're saving Core for 3 years from now.  Ninja You know how it works here, best coaching staff in the league.  Ninja Ninja Ninja

Yep, the problem with this team is the coaching staff no question.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2016, 03:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Until they decided to finally bench Ogbuehi, Dalton never had enough time to throw deep anyway

True, but lots of us have also been calling for Winston to start at RT for 4 or more games now as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2016, 09:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, but lots of us have also been calling for Winston to start at RT for 4 or more games now as well.

Mark me down as one of those. I'm pretty sure I was calling for Ogbuehi to be benched after the 3rd or 4th game. Like I said back then, this team is too good to throw away a season just for the sake of developing a tackle. Well...now here we are.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2016, 02:02 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Mark me down as one of those. I'm pretty sure I was calling for Ogbuehi to be benched after the 3rd or 4th game. Like I said back then, this team is too good to throw away a season just for the sake of developing a tackle. Well...now here we are.

For sure, pretty sad when us dumb fans can call it and the professional coaches cannot see it.
Reply/Quote