Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 07:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Man...the Steelers with the 4th string QB, no AB and Bell from years past. No Roethlisberger. Pouncey out. Conner injured at points during the year.

7-5. And we're celebrating 1 win!

I would not say we are celebrating.  More like just glad to not join the 0-16 crew that consists of the Lions and the Browns. But yeah, the Steelers continuing to win with a depleted team is indeed noteworthy. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 07:24 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Only negative was the attendance today, there didn't look to be more than 30k people there. I guess you can't blame them.

I don't see that as a negative. The Bengals management has to do something to earn attendance.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 07:36 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't see that as a negative. The Bengals management has to do something to earn attendance.  

Indeed..Nobody is owed respect just for breathing in and out. Respect is always earned. Anything less is nonsense and pretentious. Same applies to attendance..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 07:27 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I would not say we are celebrating.  More like just glad to not join the 0-16 crew that consists of the Lions and the Browns. But yeah, the Steelers continuing to win with a depleted team is indeed noteworthy. 

The Squealers are winning 100% with defense.  They will not be able to beat a high powered offensive team.
Reply/Quote