Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 03:33 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Ericsson is sure hands and considering the condition this team is in. I am very happy and thankful for that. He is definitely not explosive, but still much better than Tate ever was. Ericsson WILL run North-South unlike our previous returners.   :andy:

I think he was saying he’s not as bad as I implied.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ofc he had to fix his hair afterwards lol

Was a nice throw though.

Reply/Quote
Well congrats to andy all time pass td leader in franchise history now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Have some crow

Well he looks sharp now. But when I posted that, he did not. 
Reply/Quote
Good to see Dalton out there again.
Reply/Quote
Put in Finley.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:34 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Better than Tate is nothing to brag about.

No.  But it is silly to claim he s worse than "every other returner in the world" when he has been top half in the leagu over the last couple of years. 
Reply/Quote
Why people are wanting us to lose is beyond me. If seeing TD passes like that one don't get you pumped up, might as well just find a new team.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:32 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: We’ve reached a new low now.   we are giving props to his audible now.  Fml.

You guys crucify the guy for missing a throw. Which every QB does (I've already seen two by Darnold)

Get off my back. This rampant negativity is so annoying. Give it a break. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Touchdown dance! That was beautiful!
Reply/Quote
Gotta say it... Finley probably doesn't fit that TD pass in there.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Have some crow

Really buddy? Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:37 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Gotta say it... Finley probably doesn't fit that TD pass in there.

You think so? Laughable

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:33 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Ericsson is sure hands and considering the condition this team is in. I am very happy and thankful for that. He is definitely not explosive, but still much better than Tate ever was. Ericsson WILL run North-South unlike our previous returners.   :andy:

Oh yeah, Erickson isn't ever going to be that big time flashy returner like Hester, Cribbs, or Pacman. There is value in a guy who you can rely upon to be stradily above average.

I was glad he lost the KR job, though.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  But it is silly to claim he s worse than "every other returner in the world" when he has been top half in the leagu over the last couple of years. 

Didn’t say that but thanks for playing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:36 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Why people are wanting us to lose is beyond me.  If seeing TD passes like that one don't get you pumped up, might as well just find a new team.

No one really wants a loss...but if the team is going to be bad we want something positive out of it...and that's the #1 pick in the draft

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Andy is revitalized after 0-11 and a few more losses from last season carrying over.

The benching must have worked.
Reply/Quote
Feels good being in the lead, finally
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  But it is silly to claim he s worse than "every other returner in the world" when he has been top half in the leagu over the last couple of years. 

who said that
Reply/Quote
Andy and his ho-hum TDs. Shouldn't he at least scream, cuss and rip off someone's head after throwing a tight TD? Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote