Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
New York Jets (4-7)   vs  Cincinnati Bengals (0-11)
Sunday, December 1st, 2019 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
Referee: Ron Torbert
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: 9TwRp5Z.jpg?1]
Reply/Quote
poor Billy Price...benched again

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Billy Price benched again. Michael Jordan expected to start for him at LG. <br>Redmond was going to replace Price last week before the torn biceps in warmups.<br>The other <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives:<br>QB Dolegala<br>WR Green<br>CB McTyer<br>OL Jerry<br>TE Carter<br>TE Sample<br>DE Zettel</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1201176634914693120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 1, 2019</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Is today the day we get our first win? Gregg Williams isn't going to be nice to our O-Line today, that's for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 01:43 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Is today the day we get our first win? Gregg Williams isn't going to be nice to our O-Line today, that's for sure.

Yes
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta admit that there is an upside to being this bad. No nerves. When you have expectations you get the nerves. I used to get them. I had him yesterday watching OSU. Now I’ll watch the first half and if I don’t like it I’ll take the pup to Washington Park.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I wish Dolegala were active.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 01:43 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Is today the day we get our first win? Gregg Williams isn't going to be nice to our O-Line today, that's for sure.

Just missed last week, but Jets are playing much better each game so won't be easy. They beat Raiders last 34-3 and trashed Carr all day long.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 02:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Just missed last week, but Jets are playing much better each game so won't be easy. They beat Raiders last 34-3 and trashed Carr all day long.

Yea the Jets have scored 34 on the nose 3 weeks in a row and I can't see our defense being the one to break that streak.  We could win though...it wouldn't be absurd. 
Reply/Quote
Here's a stream for anyone that needs it.
Reply/Quote
My expectations are about as low as they can get at this point... Stadium looks empty in the pre-game show.
Reply/Quote

Zero reason to believe so.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I know I said this in passing last week, but I really like those Jets uniforms and those helmets look great.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 02:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wish Dolegala were active.

He isn't? That is a weird decision after seeing Finley is clearly not the guy. Does that say more about Dolologalala that he can't get active over Finley, or is this just a standard Bengals move, you think?

Reply/Quote
Now that we've figured out how to run the ball it should help our passing game out greatly.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Lol at that “crowd”

Reply/Quote
How many tackles is Vigil gonna whiff on today
Reply/Quote
3rd and 1/2 yard, drags Vigil from the backfield for 2 yards.

Reply/Quote
Still sucking

Reply/Quote
Hubbard in coverage too much

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
That is at least the second time I have seen Hubbard in coverage. Why?

Reply/Quote