Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
Cincinnati Bengals (5-6)   vs   Jacksonville Jaguars (8-3)
Monday, December 4th, 2023 at 8:15 PM on ABC/ESPN
EverBank Stadium, Jacksonville, Florida
Announce Crew: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Lisa Salters
Referee: Scott Novak
{Streaming: Link}
Betting Line: Jaguars -9.5

[Image: vHov5xt.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

I want to see a strong running game from Mixon as facilitated by superior OL run-blocking and our run game coordinator's best effort. Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
15 straight primetime road losses for the Bengals.

And weird things happen too including the last one we played 2 weeks ago

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 08:40 PM)pally Wrote: 15  straight primetime road losses for the Bengals.

And weird things happen too including the last one we played 2 weeks ago

Weird things like, backup QB knocks off division leading team happily holding a playoff spot?!? Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Weird things like, backup QB knocks off division leading team happily holding a playoff spot?!? Cool

works for me

Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives<br><br>RB Chris Evans<br>LB Devin Harper<br>OL Trey Hill<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>DT Jay Tufele<br><br>No major surprises from Cincinnati. AJ McCarron was added to the 53 this afternoon as the backup QB.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1731822150049259648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 4, 2023</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
Well time to embrace anxiety free football. I’ve had a lot of experience. No expectations. Nothing on the line.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Any chance Jax has a history of getting backup QBs a new contract?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 08:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Who Dey

I want to see a strong running game from Mixon as facilitated by superior OL run-blocking and our run game coordinator's best effort.  Smirk

You must be dreaming. Have you watched all the games this season. They are now last in rushing in the NFL.  If you can’t pass, what makes you think they could run now, in the 12 game of the season.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well time to embrace anxiety free football. I’ve had a lot of experience. No expectations. Nothing on the line.

This game is about finding out if we have a backup QB for next year. 
Reply/Quote
According to Jags fans, they are just going to win by a few more than if Burrow were going to play. Also Trev is yet another generational talent. (How many of those can there be before it’s no longer a thing?)

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:38 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: You must be dreaming. Have you watched all the games this season. They are now last in rushing in the NFL.  If you can’t pass, what makes you think they could run now, in the 12 game of the season.

Sarcasmbruh.
Reply/Quote
What’s the line on over under in points scored for the Bengals? My guess is 10 points.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:39 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: This game is about finding out if we have a backup QB for next year. 

I don't know if the Bengals GMs are thinking about it like that. If Browning is under contract next year, I have to think he will be the backup even if he is terrible. Or at the least they will bring in some unknown to compete with him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well if the Bengals are going to lose, I just hope it's over before sooner than later. I need a good night sleep.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
So how many wide open receivers will Browning just not see this week?
Reply/Quote
Saddle up boys. Times for a primetime ass whipping. This will be a great fantasy night for Jacksonville players.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:00 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: What’s the line on over under in points scored for the Bengals? My guess is 10 points.

You are correct. 

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Well if the Bengals are going to lose, I just hope it's over before sooner than later. I need a good night sleep.

Ditto.  But it doesn't matter, I'm still going to watch the whole thing.  This leads me to believe we will lose inside of two minutes to go because of a horribly blown call by the officials, leading me to angrily toss and turn in bed for two or more hours after the game as I replay the whole thing in my head...
Reply/Quote
At least we shouldn't have the frustration of last week where if Browning had actually scanned the field and pulled the trigger we should have won. Jax can actually score points.
Reply/Quote