Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
(12-05-2023, 01:49 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I might have been one of them- but Browning, the O-line, RBs, and yes Taylor get Credit. Defense did just enough. Still some dumbass decisions by coach and TB, but they got the W, and put together arguably their best offensive performance of the year up there with SF.

Definitely not you.  And you are not wrong.

Reply/Quote
I'm just glad we won, Boyd's confidence would have plummeted drastically... after fingers would be pointed at him for causing 2 loses.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:32 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm just glad we won, Boyd's confidence would have plummeted drastically... after fingers would be pointed at him for causing 2 loses.

True but that play is on whatever the brain trust of coaching is as well. Should never have been called especially in that situation, down and field position. 

I mean your QB has been on fire, the running game has had success. So you call a basically flea flicker play from your own 20 letting a WR throw a pass? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 09:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Weird things like, backup QB knocks off division leading team happily holding a playoff spot?!? Cool

Yeah….just like that!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:53 PM)Tony Wrote: Is browning better than Burrow?

Did you just have your trollface mask on yesterday for shitz and giggz or were you a raging lunatic and completely serious when you asked this?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: with good reason. I'm not the only one. you don't watch stats either, the final score doesn't matter because it's a stat. Big Grin

you have proof that chase brown just whipped Mixon's ass and you want to make excuses.

you gave him an excuse for nearly knocking a woman out too, she slapped him, he had to defend himself!

A lot of the word "you" without anything about me. Settle down.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 10:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: what we need is a flip to chase behind the backfield, a screen to mixon, who screens it back to browning but it gets pick 6 

I agree. The negative plays set up something I am sure.
Reply/Quote