Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2017, 02:03 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Go back and watch the overhead view of that 3rd and 2. There was NOWHERE for him to run or throw it....and yeah how dare he pray. What a scumbag smh
Bro stop defending the ginger...I get it you feel sorry for him due to card he was dealt out of birth but man him and his hair blow donkey dick.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:05 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Shazier screwed himself on that play.  He's tried to take players out with his helmet leading hits.  This time it bit him in the ass.  Hope he isn't paralyzed, but if it ends his career then tough shit.
This sums up my mind rn

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:06 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The phantom hold against Gio was big! The Smith hit really changed the momentum & Bell made this D his beotch. He delivered nearly every blow. This team has talent, but is not good. The refs did what they always do for Pitt. I've seen this so many times that my eyes bleed.

We need some statistics on key play penalties of these games for proof. Yardage wise, Refs and NFL forced this win out.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:05 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol at people blaming Andy and Marvin for this the lose hahhaha lol.

Well....no.....the TEAM lost this game due to lack of composure, but a team usually follows the demeanor of their coach....and we all see Marvin standing on the sidelines like  Homer Simpson
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:02 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Probably not. At least your team has won a Super Bowl.

Yeah, but we haven't been in the playoffs for over 10 years. I was in Green Bay to watch the Buccaneers lose in overtime yesterday. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:56 AM)jj22 Wrote: Marvin/s final game against the Steelers.

I've been ready to move on from Marv and his piss-poor game management for years...

I'm about as resilient as you can get, but if Marv's back next year, I won't be.  Don't get me wrong, I love what he's done for our organization, but we've needed to move on for quite some time.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We should have utilized Gio more that drive

Can't really expect a Bengals coordinator to call a play that has a chance of being more successful than the one they called, which wasn't successful at all. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:06 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The phantom hold against Gio was big! The Smith hit really changed the momentum & Bell made this D his beotch. He delivered nearly every blow. This team has talent, but is not good. The refs did what they always do for Pitt. I've seen this so many times that my eyes bleed.

I seriously think he picked out Dre every run because he knew he could make him his b****
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:00 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Please....as big of a ***** as Marvin is ANY one of those refs would have beat his ass.

No....just....no.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:06 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Yeah even if the refs don’t steal that TD, what in Hell makes you think we would have kept them out of the end zone? Was it Dre’s lock down coverage, Iloka’s headhunting because the stupid SoB can’t play the football and misses an easy Int that lead to a FG at the end of the half.

Or was it the lockdown playcalling by Guenther who put us in a prevent zone when the game is TIED! Maybe it’s the sure two hand touch tackling of Evans.

Their leader on defense gets knocked out and gets shit talked to and they come out and let them march down the field and score back to back.

It doesn’t help that Dalton ***** dances around in the backfield instead of looking downfield or running forward.

This team just flat out sucks.
Don't forget offsides by Shaw on fg

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:08 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I seriously think he picked out Dre every run because he knew he could make him his b****
Dre got raped tonight...Did Bell at least by him nice dinner prior to beating him like a girlfriend that won't shut up???

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:08 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Well....no.....the TEAM lost this game due to lack of composure, but a team usually follows the demeanor of their coach....and we all see Marvin standing on the sidelines like  Homer Simpson

Marvin yes, Andy, no. Andy made the throws, his all-star receiver decided it was worth catching...twice.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:04 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Why should we expect Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander to be fired after they lose a game where the NFL directly influenced the outcome?

Why keep playing "not-to-lose" when entering the 2nd half with the lead? That shit NEVER works, yet Marv sticks with that philosophy.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:06 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Dalton was 22nd, maybe 21st, on our list of players that need to go, if your basing it on this game. Dude balled out, and got no help from his receivers in the 2nd half.

Dalton missed several reads in the 2nd half that could have continued drives. He continues to have his nuts disappear when the moment arises and he folds. You cannot win in this NFL without a qb that steps up.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:07 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Marvin will sleep well tonight. More likely he gets a new contract than fired.....we all know this, just like we knew the Bengals would blow this game. It's crazy how predictable this horrible organization is.

This here is the difference between between a casual fan and some that knows football. The refs set a franchise record foe penalties against the Bengals and half were Bullshit at best.

It wasn't 1 or 2 calls it was the entire game.

I have never seriously considered to stop watching football but after how this game was called I am....And I haven't watched the NBA since the strike in 98.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:05 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol at people blaming Andy and Marvin for this the lose hahhaha lol.

After the ref job this week's makes me wanna look back at the entire steelers vs bengals history.

Nobody has mentioned the drop AJ had that last drive or the drop Lafell had. It was a team loss.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:10 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Why keep playing "not-to-lose" when entering the 2nd half with the lead? That shit NEVER works, yet Marv sticks with that philosophy.

Oh, I agree with that.  I'm just a bit amused at how many people who think the NFL is fixed against us, or at least are convinced the refs actively cheated the Steelers to victory tonight actually expect Marvin Lewis to be fired for losing a fixed game.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:06 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Dalton was 22nd, maybe 21st, on our list of players that need to go, if your basing it on this game. Dude balled out, and got no help from his receivers in the 2nd half.

Dalton is a ***** loser. Period. Maybe his guys are dropping passes but that sack sums up Dalton in a nutshell. 3rd and 2 game on the line and he panics and gets sacked. He is not a winner. Guess what...his amazing defense is gone and so are any chance of winning games. When Marvin gets fired and the new coach comes in I pray it doesn’t take him long to start holding his players accountable.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:01 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: This game pretty much sums up Marv’s time as HC. Second half ineptitude, lose in prime time, lose to the Steelers. If only this were a playoff game.

I think it sums up the NFL mostly.

Even if the bengals won it was a shitty product all around. 

This game will go down (to me at least) as the most disgraceful display of officiating in all of modern professional sports. 

It should be used as a learning tool for new officials on how exactly to ruin a game and make people stop watching their respective sport. 
Reply/Quote
Refs had two bullshit calls that were big. The one on Gio, and the one on the Steelers that negated their TD return.

Refs were shit, but the Bengals are a terrible second half team as they showed it again tonight as both sides choked at the end of the game.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote