Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Couple more things. 1.) I hope Shazier is not permanently injured and 2.) Zimmer would not of had that shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The really fabulous part is, you can't blame the officials for the loss. You can blame them for being shitty officials, but the blame goes completely on the Bengals for being such a weak bunch of folding turdballs. 

It can't really be fully stated just how pathetic, and the ridiculous quantity of pathetic players, the Bengals have and are. From the very top to the very bottom. Just the biggest collection of weak-willed, weak-minded, ineffectual losers assembled. 

Yup, 

who knows what might have happened had we not watched Bell run in for a TD. Or gifted them 5 yards on the final FG. And so on

The refs sucked bad but in the end we beat ourselves !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:00 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Before midnight.

I actually agree but since I posted at 11:57 I didn't think there was enough time for Marvin to get to his phone before midnight

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:01 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ho hum. Another screw job by the NFL.

Look at it this way: a win might have saved Lewis's and Alexander's jobs.

Why should we expect Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander to be fired after they lose a game where the NFL directly influenced the outcome?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:57 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How sweet. You get the benefit of choosing one out of so many cheap shots but still get the benefit of shitty officials and get the win. 

I'm so proud of you. Mellow

I cant even begin to explain the one-sided officiating in this game. It isnt even fun watching this shit anymore. 160 + yards of penalties today. Are they ***** serious? How the hell can any team expect to compete with a good team that gets the benefits of almost 2 touchdowns worth of extra yardage. It always comes at key moments too. That call on Gio for holding was so chickenshit and stupid. 
Reply/Quote
Lather... rinse.... repeat...

Lather.... rinse... repeat...

Lather.... rinse... repeat...
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s a problem that can actually be addressed.

Yep. If Marvin is relieved of his duties, that would be a huge step away from the wrong direction. It would remain to be seen if it's a step in the right direction, but it's insanely obvious Marvin is not it.
Reply/Quote
I want some inside information on whether or not Dalton thinks the team actually makes half time adjustments. What's his reasoning on us scoring 4 points a game in 2nd halves?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol at people blaming Andy and Marvin for this the lose hahhaha lol.

After the ref job this week's makes me wanna look back at the entire steelers vs bengals history.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I cant wait to see Marvin and Paul Alexander gone from this team forever.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:44 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: No, but as classless as it is, taunting doesn’t stand a chance of ending a career.

Seriously, re-read this comment and explain to me how it isn't an absolutely ridiculous thing to say, since you're comment is part of a play where a steelers defender did something that's clearly illegal and could easily end a career.

And before you answer, try and realize the only answer is, "you're right, i should have just not replied".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:01 AM)fisherscatfan Wrote: Dalton has to go. Watching him kneel postgame with all Steelers is sickening. Him taking the sack instead of running for two yards was the definition of him. Soft and not a winner.

Marvin Lewis should be gone before the morning.

Dalton was 22nd, maybe 21st, on our list of players that need to go, if your basing it on this game. Dude balled out, and got no help from his receivers in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Prevent defense in a tie game smh

Same ol Gunther
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:58 AM)Kaiden.Gower Wrote: We literally won this game 24-23

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yeah even if the refs don’t steal that TD, what in Hell makes you think we would have kept them out of the end zone? Was it Dre’s lock down coverage, Iloka’s headhunting because the stupid SoB can’t play the football and misses an easy Int that lead to a FG at the end of the half.

Or was it the lockdown playcalling by Guenther who put us in a prevent zone when the game is TIED! Maybe it’s the sure two hand touch tackling of Evans.

Their leader on defense gets knocked out and gets shit talked to and they come out and let them march down the field and score back to back.

It doesn’t help that Dalton ***** dances around in the backfield instead of looking downfield or running forward.

This team just flat out sucks.
Reply/Quote
The phantom hold against Gio was big! The Smith hit really changed the momentum & Bell made this D his beotch. He delivered nearly every blow. This team has talent, but is not good. The refs did what they always do for Pitt. I've seen this so many times that my eyes bleed.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:05 AM)Synric Wrote: Lol at people blaming Andy and Marvin for this the lose hahhaha lol.

I don't see many blaming Andy, lol. I guess marvin never deserves any blame. #yourelated
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It was closer then i thought
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I want some inside information on whether or not Dalton thinks the team actually makes half time adjustments. What's his reasoning on us scoring 4 points a game in 2nd halves?

If Dalton doesn't like this organization's commitment to a losing formula then he can demand a trade like 100% of the franchise QBs who had to play for Mike Brown that came before him.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:44 AM)Trademark Wrote: This game is over. I think I’m done with the NFL. The amount of fixing is ridiculous

Until about 1am when you claim that a win against...whoever the Bengals play next...could get them back on track for the playoffs because (insert reason here).

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Marvin will sleep well tonight. More likely he gets a new contract than fired.....we all know this, just like we knew the Bengals would blow this game. It's crazy how predictable this horrible organization is.
Reply/Quote