Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week 14 Condensed Game

Reply/Quote
I choose not to watch!

[Image: BqR8fSxCYAAypbL.jpg]
Reply/Quote
yea F that game bruh. hurts too much to watch.
Reply/Quote
If anyone can stomach it haha
Reply/Quote
Yeah was half way tempted to not post at all.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:47 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Yeah was half way tempted to not post at all.

Appreciate it every week. I usually rewatch them, but pass on this one Sick. Rep though thanks for posting each week. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
*Pukes* Thanks though TFC !
Reply/Quote
Thank you. I chose to watch. Want to see how McCarron played.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:52 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I choose not to watch!

I am watching Seinfeld right now.. this is amazing LOL!!!!   Nice..
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:47 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Yeah was half way tempted to not post at all.

Still repped yah.

Tough game to watch but have to see how McCarron did when Dalton went down.

Have to look at it this way, he played decent for just gettin throw in there and i think we should win
atleast 2 games with him at the helm and still win the Division. If we play Pitt again McCarron will be
ready and we will get redemption. Pitt doesn't want to play us again.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:52 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I choose not to watch!

The garage door was still closing and I was already inside deleting that damn thing from our DVR.   Usually re-watch later the games I attend, but man, that was too rough. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
just watched. Frustrating sure...but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The difference, just as I thought when watching,was Ben and the steelers were extremely poised and potent on 3rd down and all 3 INT's were costly. The last INT I will say the refs put the inexperienced qb in a bad spot with the horse crap holding call. The first INT was a silly call on the goal line. The 2nd INT was kid gloving the QB and the steelers guessing we would.
Reply/Quote
I know it was a loss, but McCarron played pretty well. Sure there were mistakes, but the mistakes weren't anything I hadn't seen multiple times from Dalton in his first 4 years. So I have hope AJM will correct quickly and play well.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2015, 12:25 AM)bonesaw Wrote: just watched.  Frustrating sure...but it wasn't as bad as I thought.  The difference, just as I thought when watching,was Ben and the steelers were extremely poised and potent on 3rd down and all 3 INT's were costly.  The last INT I will say the refs put the inexperienced qb in a bad spot with the horse crap holding call.  The first INT was a silly call on the goal line.  The 2nd INT was kid gloving the QB and the steelers guessing we would.

(12-19-2015, 01:42 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I know it was a loss, but McCarron played pretty well. Sure there were mistakes, but the mistakes weren't anything I hadn't seen multiple times from Dalton in his first 4 years. So I have hope AJM will correct quickly and play well.

True, not near as bad of a story as the score tells.
Reply/Quote