Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
Really important division games for bengals , rest of the year. They have the advantage, all they have to do is beat either Baltimore or Cleveland. To keep the tie breaker.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Based on what I just saw with the Playoff Machine, if we win our next 3 and Cleveland loses to GB and Pitt, we will wear the division crown after the 16th game, making week 18 meaningless.

I feel like winning 3 in a row is a lot to ask of us lol. This division is still anyone's, and I think many will be surprised whenever 1 of the 4 of us wins it.
Reply/Quote
Look at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before the game. They KNOW they’re going to win. I want the Bengals to gain that kind of confidence again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With CLE win if we lose today aren't we 3rd in the division? Ugh. We have to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I feel like winning 3 in a row is a lot to ask of us lol.

If we can’t win three in a row we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
The stadium looks empty

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
IS WAYNES PLAYING?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: With CLE win if we lose today aren't we 3rd in the division? Ugh. We have to win.

That would be correct.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: IS WAYNES PLAYING?

NO still on IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If we can’t win three in a row we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

Imagine winning 3 in a row and then having to go on another streak again to win the superbowl. Yeah we haven't won 3 in a row all year so I guess the time is now lol
Reply/Quote
Listening to these announcers they are calling it the "Pinkly Bowl"...
Reply/Quote
Let's go bengals!!!
Reply/Quote
Let's go defense!
Reply/Quote
Who won?
Reply/Quote
I am so pumped, i need some chamomille tea.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:27 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I am so pumped, i need some chamomille tea.

That will put you to sleep by half time.
Reply/Quote
I love this defense.
Reply/Quote
My boy Bachie’s 1st start i love it
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 06:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If we can’t win three in a row we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

And certainly won't win a Championship, as a 3 game winning streak is a requirement for the top seed, 4 for everyone else.
Reply/Quote
In on the cell phone. I’m not a 17 year old girl, so texting ain’t my thing, so I’ll give you
“I don’t like that”
“Stop hating on that man”
“We can’t have nice things”
And, as always
“Fire Zac Taylor”

First one to say game over owes me $100
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote