Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 08:22 PM)Tony Wrote: How many ***** commercials can they fit in? As if people aren't already turning it off..

I really love this NFL TV product that now twice today goes to commercial during review and doesn’t even come back to let the refs tell us what they ruled
Reply/Quote
Defense plays better than the offense.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Not a fumble, finally
Reply/Quote
It isn't over yet but if they don't score here it may be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:26 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: I really love this NFL TV product that now twice today goes to commercial during review and doesn’t even come back to let the refs tell us what they ruled

It's ridiculous 
Reply/Quote
Sure glad you just held onto the ball rather than throw it, Burrow.

Lucky penalty.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
AFCN suddenly looking like the worst division in football and Bungles heading for last place.
Reply/Quote
We’ve been horrible ever since teams started doubling Chase every single game. Burrow and ZT have no idea how to playcall for your star WR. He has to know when he’ll get touches. You can’t go quarters at a time without even targeting your ROY. That’s a sign of low intelligence
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Everyone cheering the non-return is great.
Reply/Quote
Man joe has no time to throw, this line sucking ass
Reply/Quote
Mixon runs into the first guy he sees, I don’t get it
Reply/Quote
Are the 49ers supposed to be good against the run or something? Good grief it’s like running into a wall every time
Reply/Quote
Burrow just throw it!
Reply/Quote
Are we literally gonna run on every 1st down?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
What would the score be without Phillips? 10-6 if the Bengals don’t score on either possession they lost.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We need a turnover on D to standa chance, losing the turnover battle it's very tough to win a game.
Reply/Quote
CJ said "Greg who?"
Reply/Quote
I don't understand how a coach who has his team that is in a playoff hunt, not be prepared to play in a home game. Not prepared at all.
Reply/Quote
Handy Thomas
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Are we literally gonna run on every 1st down?

No urgency for Zac.
Reply/Quote