Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bears @ Bengals***
(12-10-2017, 06:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Rams fire coach and are suddenly SB contenders. Go figure.

The 90's has this franchise scared to make any changes, cause ya know we would automatically revert back to the 90's if we fire Marvin. Just look at all the post season success we've had since then.
Reply/Quote
Serious question. When the opposing receivers release and our LB's bump them and let them go, What the hell is supposed to happen? Are the Safetys supposed to cover them? The CB's?

All I ever see is a bump then about a 20 yard hole with nobody around the receiver. What kind of defense is that?
Reply/Quote
Dave Shula just called, he wants his team back.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:39 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Dave Shula just called, he wants his team back.

No, he watched the game and called back and said "nevermind"
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:38 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Serious question. When the opposing receivers release and our LB's bump them and let them go, What the hell is supposed to happen? Are the Safetys supposed to cover them? The CB's?

All I ever see is a bump then about a 20 yard hole with nobody around the receiver. What kind of defense is that?

I always wonder the same thing and I have no answer. Are they just hoping no receivers go there? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always wonder the same thing and I have no answer. Are they just hoping no receivers go there? LOL

That is what me and my son say. I think they are just hoping that the QB doesn't see it or throws a bad pass. That shit drives me crazy.
Reply/Quote
Paul Brown must be turning in his grave....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:39 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Dave Shula just called, he wants his team back.

I think we're going to hire the "Dave Shula" of the Gruden family this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Rams fire coach and are suddenly SB contenders. Go figure.

THey also turned over a chunk of their roster, lest you forgot their Left Tackle was a Bengal last season.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:29 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is John Ross your avatar because you are being ironic?

Used to believe in hope and Change and all that BS
Reply/Quote