Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Cincinnati Bengals (4-7-1)   vs.   Cleveland Browns (0-12)
Sunday, December 11th, 1:00 PM on CBS
FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
Announce Crew: Andrew Catalon, Steve Beuerlein, Steve Tasker

[Image: HxGYQQG.jpg?1]

Reply/Quote
Predicting heavy snow during the game. Marvin's snow job! Wait, that him smiling after we lose. Browns 13 Bengals 3
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
i predict nugent miss every kick today
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 12:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i predict nugent miss every kick today

Nah..he'll make one to ensure the long term contract so by the time Nuge retires he'll kick his last one from his wheelchair right before he takes his Alzheimer's medication at age 83.. 
You just have to have some confidence in the teams wisdom .  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rickity rack, rickity rack, rah rah rah! Zis boom bah, rah rah rah! It's game day!
That's my motivational poster for the day .. Admit it.. You're motivated now ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
inactives:
A.J. Green
James Wright
Wallace Gilberry
Clark Harris
Derron Smith
C.J. Uzomah
Christian Westerman

so glad we signed Gilberry...he's made such a contribution in the 2 out of 3 weeks he's been inactive

QB Jeff Driskel active for the first time this year...will we see some trick plays involving him?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I suppose it will be a run only game today with the snow, unless CLE field was cleaned. I'd like to see more of Core.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 01:45 PM)pally Wrote: inactives:  
A.J. Green
James Wright
Wallace Gilberry
Clark Harris
Derron Smith
C.J. Uzomah
Christian Westerman

so glad we signed Gilberry...he's made such a contribution in the 2 out of 3 weeks he's been inactive

QB Jeff Driskel active for the first time this year...will we see some trick plays involving him?

This is curious! Maybe only because of who really can't play, and he just so happened to make today's cut as a result. Or.....3 QB's on the field together for an industry-changing super-secret play!!!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 12:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Rickity rack, rickity rack, rah rah rah! Zis boom bah, rah rah rah! It's game day!
That's my motivational poster for the day .. Admit it.. You're motivated now ..

Robin Williams did a mock cheer in one of his stand-up routines that went something like:

rickum, rickum, rackum, ruckum!
take that ball and really fffffffffffffffight - fight - fight!

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 01:45 PM)pally Wrote: inactives:  
A.J. Green
James Wright
Wallace Gilberry
Clark Harris
Derron Smith
C.J. Uzomah
Christian Westerman

Andy suffered either a hip or shoulder injury a few weeks back.  Meanwhile AJM missed time recently.  Seems to me they are covering all their bases while creating some options for protecting the QBs if we can blow them out early.
Reply/Quote
Can't have even an outside shot of the playoffs unless we show up today. Hopefully the Oline is playing as inspired as they were last week.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 01:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Andy suffered either a hip or shoulder injury a few weeks back.  Meanwhile AJM missed time recently.  Seems to me they are covering all their bases while creating some options for protecting the QBs if we can blow them out early.

Lap said Driskell would also be emergency WR and ST's.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Lap said Driskell would also be emergency WR and ST's.

I would think Rex and Eifert would both be taking snaps at WR before Driskell, with Peerman and Hewitt repectively taking their regular duties.

As for STs, is it wrong of me to actually want to see a QB at gunner?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I would think Rex and Eifert would both be taking snaps at WR before Driskell, with Peerman and Hewitt repectively taking their regular duties.

As for STs, is it wrong of me to actually want to see a QB at gunner?

Well, it's going to be a slippery field. And it's in Cleveland, against Hue Jackson's tendency to deviate from the norm. Anything could, if not likely, happen.
This just might be a very entertaining game for all of us.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:22 PM)wildcats forever Wrote:
Well, it's going to be a slippery field.
And it's in Cleveland, against Hue Jackson's tendency to deviate from the norm. Anything could, if not likely, happen.
This just might be a very entertaining game for all of us.

All the more reason I want to see a QB at gunner.  Can you imagine the shit the returner will hear if he gets blown up by a QB?
Reply/Quote
Does RGIII finish the game?
Reply/Quote
Beautiful football weather. Browns unis look kinda cool today. Hill is going to have a big day obviously.

And then there's Nuge..

At this point i'm watching stress free. Pure entertainment.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Does RGIII finish the game?

Yes. But probably a lot earlier than everyone else. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Uni freak observation here: this is the 4th game in a row we're going with black pants. This is unprecedented. Also the 5th time this year we've worn black pants. That's one more than the usual 4 times a year. I can only assume the color rush game has thrown our typical uniform schedule out of whack. Whatever, I'll take it. Loving the variaty this season
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 02:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Does RGIII finish the game?

50/50 odds on that. LOL

Reply/Quote