Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Zac Taylor thinks he is playing madden football on PS4, and thinks those plays are going to work.
Reply/Quote
Taylor is just a terrible coach. With an above average coach, we have 4-5 wins atleast.
Reply/Quote
That's the dumbest play call I've ever seen in that
Circumstance
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ok guy try actually watching a game from time to time.

Nah
Reply/Quote
McVay will officially disown Zac after this game.
Reply/Quote
Sad thing is that was probably the best playcall considering they have no receivers outside of Boyd at this point.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Taylor needs to go play intramurals brother
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Any chance when Burrow gets here he can teach ZT how to call plays ?
Reply/Quote
The bengals are not allowed to score TDs in the 4th quarter unless they're losing by at least 14 pts. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Big run about to happen
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: I have no faith in a 2 point conversion.

Need a safety to make that a moot point
Reply/Quote
Get the #1 pick and fire the staff and bring Rivera or McCarthy in.
Reply/Quote
I think one thing that has unified this board was everyone agreeing Taylor is horrible play caller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
We should of rn with Mixon... And should of kicked the FG... WITH 7+ minutes left.. Play calling ha been bad the lat 2 times
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nah

146 yds and counting...

Reply/Quote
If we could convince Ron Rivera to come here that would be ideal. He can put together a decent roster and I'd bet could put together a good staff. If he could coach Newton then he could coach Burrow. Gotta make it happen.
Reply/Quote
lol at odell benching himself, like scottie pippen
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Get the #1 pick and fire the staff and bring Rivera or McCarthy in.

And Bill Callahan.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 05:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Get the #1 pick and fire the staff and bring Rivera or McCarthy in.

LOL.. Rivera! 
Reply/Quote
Ref 72 is a nightmare.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote