Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Someone gave Nuge some whiskey and a xanax on the sideline.

Reply/Quote
hold my breath on that one.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Don't understand the hurry up to run a passing play on 3rd and 1.
Reply/Quote
That 1 make just saved Nugents job for 6 more years
Reply/Quote
Whoever called that third and one play needs to be disembowled with a wooden cooking spoon. F*****g stupid
Reply/Quote
This FG was important.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: basically what I said....

Actually, the opposite of what you said...  Which was what compelled me to remind that the ground cannot cause a fumble.  Someone not clear on the rule, might have thought he said that he actually fumbled.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Outstanding coaching by Marvin. Tried to catch them napping by going hurry up, then instead of going conservative went for it in the air. When the team failed to execute, he took the opportunity to instill a little confidence in his struggling kicker.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is the defense determined to give up big plays this entire half?
Reply/Quote
Defense getting gashed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Finally a sack!
Reply/Quote
The Geno show!

Reply/Quote
Geno!!! NEeded that
Reply/Quote
Geno woke up.. That's always good news..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:32 PM)matmaven Wrote: Don't understand the hurry up to run a passing play on 3rd and 1.

I guarantee that if we would have huddled up, ran it, and not made it: the same folks that question this would have questioned that. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outstanding coaching by Marvin. Tried to catch them napping by going hurry up, then instead of going conservative went for it in the air. When the team failed to execute, he took the opportunity to instill a little confidence in his struggling kicker.

Outstanding? Let's not get carried away.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I guarantee that if we would have huddled up, ran it, and not made it: the same folks that question this would have questioned that. 

Like the hurry up, not to a passing play on 3rd and 1.  
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Geno show!

Some folks might refer to it as fluff stats, in a garbage game, but I'll guarantee that Geno feels great about it.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outstanding coaching by Marvin. Tried to catch them napping by going hurry up, then instead of going conservative went for it in the air. When the team failed to execute, he took the opportunity to instill a little confidence in his struggling kicker.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

My lord that sure is funny  LMAO
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 05:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Actually, the opposite of what you said...  Which was what compelled me to remind that the ground cannot cause a fumble.  Someone not clear on the rule, might have thought he said that he actually fumbled.

Not really dude, you can still fumble the ball without it being a fumble in football context. don't argue over something stupid like this lol. I was saying he fumbled it but the ground caused it...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote