Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chargers***
(12-09-2018, 09:31 PM)McC Wrote: Another day of appallingly bad officiating.  Not just in the Bengals game, but all across the league.  These idiots just keep getting worse, to the point where the league had to put these retired zebra toadies in the booth to try to explain away their horribleness.

No two of these morons call anything the same.

Gave himself up.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Makes me wonder what Brian Touhy will have on it this week.. He hasn't exactly been overly trustful of the league.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers lost to the Raiders. So at least that is funny.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
We were once 4-1 lol. I wonder if any other team went 1-10 after that.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Could be worse..We could have been worse than Cleveland the entire time. So stick with the team motto of "There's always next season!"

Which makes me wonder: when was the last time the Browns won and all other AFCN teams lost?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:31 PM)McC Wrote: Another day of appallingly bad officiating. Not just in the Bengals game, but all across the league. These idiots just keep getting worse, to the point where the league had to put these retired zebra toadies in the booth to try to explain away their horribleness.

No two of these morons call anything the same.

Gave himself up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Such a BS call, I've seen games this year where the QB was diving for the end zone and not once was this called. Total BS, it seems like the NFL is going in the same direction as this country is in a whole with this pathetic ***** generation who's willing to sacrafice common sense as long as nobodys feelings are hurt or in this case the correct call. It may be the correct call by rule but to expand this rule to the goal line is insane. Who the hell gives up trying to score a TD. Lol the player is literally trying their hardest, but nope clearly looked to me he was giving up. Wtf common ffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Such a BS call, I've seen games this year where the QB was diving for the end zone and not once was this called. Total BS, it seems like the NFL is going in the same direction as this country is in a whole with this pathetic ***** generation who's willing to sacrafice common sense as long as nobodys feelings are hurt or in this case the correct call. It may be the correct call by rule but to expand this rule to the goal line is insane. Who the hell gives up trying to score a TD. Lol the player is literally trying their hardest, but nope clearly looked to me he was giving up. Wtf common ffs.

They don't make that call if it was Roethlisberger and we all know it. That's what pisses me off about that call. 
Reply/Quote
Well to be fair SOMEONE has to be in charge of fixing games. You can't just leave it up to amateurs..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 09:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: They don't make that call if it was Roethlisberger and we all know it. That's what pisses me off about that call. 

Ol man Rivers certainly got one over on the squeelers a week or so ago when half of their Oline had a 3 second head start before the snap.. (just a minor missed call that the entire stadium could see when blind drunk.. )
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/1069410382542888960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1069410382542888960&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thefixisin.net%2Fnfl2018.html

NO WAY the league could be fixed.... Right? 
Nope, can't be fixed . It's broken beyond all hope. 

Reply/Quote
Stopped giving a damn about this team after the Cleveland game. Owners, coaches and players couldn't care less, so why should I? Apathy has set in.
Reply/Quote
Some say we belong way down below. There's a song in that .... somewhere

Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 07:01 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You are so butt hurt that Dalton isn’t that good. Tearing down DRISKEL (one L) doesn’t make Andy any better.

I can't really have a serious response to an adult that uses the phrase, "butt hurt."

I'm sorry, but I'm not 12. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote