Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(12-11-2022, 12:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But he only goes fishing when we are way behind and victory is literally 1% possible.

By 1:15 PM EST someone will have insisted that we have a 1% chance to win and then he can go fishing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 12:50 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="sl" dir="ltr">Mojo So Dope<a href="https://twitter.com/JoeyB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JoeyB</a> | <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RuleTheJungle?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RuleTheJungle</a> <a href="https://t.co/yGwGUH7ctG">pic.twitter.com/yGwGUH7ctG</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1601963812957061120?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2022</a></blockquote> 

All that comes to mind when I see this is that the Browns are in some deep shit today. Joey Hero looks zoned in, to say the least.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
A relative of mine is a Browns fan. Yesterday he was talking about the Browns streak against the Bengals and how I felt about the game... I told him I was worried about the Browns game until the media turned it into a thing or a streak. Joe Burrow and the Bengals love to end streaks.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s time to make Deshaun Watson feel as uncomfortable as he made those massage therapists feel.
Reply/Quote
Good game folks.

WHO DEY.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: By 1:15 PM EST someone will have insisted that we have a 1% chance to win and then he can go fishing.

Lol. Maybe sooner if
1. We get the ball first and go 3&out
2. They do and shred us for a quick 7
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s time to make Deshaun Watson feel as uncomfortable as he made those massage therapists feel.

[Image: me1gROp.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:01 PM)bengaloo Wrote: The Browns have been spanking us in the trenches the last 4-5 games on both sides of the ball. We will have to be better at that to win today. We can do it. WhoDey

This.

Own the trenches and both Joes can do their thing while forcing the stains to use rely on a passing attack that hasn't worked together but a month.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say it.

Adam Archuletta has a medicine cabinet full of Just For Men products.

No way dude's hair is that black at this age.
Reply/Quote
I'm saying this just once, and it might seem totally out of character. KILL THESE MO-FOs BENGALS!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon better run like a freight train amd not a ballerina. I will have no patience for that after watching Perrine run that last two weeks
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:56 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: I'm saying this just once, and it might seem totally out of character. KILL THESE MO-FOs BENGALS!!!!!!

Depends on the character.

For you?  Probably.

For these guys?

[Image: MV5BMzU1MzAyNzUtY2FlZi00YTg1LTg2OGQtZjZj...@._V1_.jpg]

Absolutely not!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 02:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s time to make Deshaun Watson feel as uncomfortable as he made those massage therapists feel.

You’re so much nicer than me. **** making him uncomfortable…make him have to use handicap parking spots!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Here we go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
Here we go fellas. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
Well, if this were another bye for us I MIGHT watch squeelers and ratbirds on CBS, but it ain't so I won't.. Feed it is..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Hold me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Wonder how many touches Perine will get.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Time to get the brown monkey off our backs!
Reply/Quote
That looked like it is about to get ugly.
Reply/Quote