Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Cowboys @ Bengals***
(12-13-2020, 06:09 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: You don’t have any proof of that at all. He seems genuine to me. Even have met him and he’s a great guy from everything I can tell. Legitimately wants to fix things in cincy. And I hope he gets another year and absolutely everyone eats crow daily should the ship turn around. My gosh it’ll be the best day.

If Zac loses out, which it certainly appears he will, and they bring him back...they will be the only non-expansion franchise during the SB era to bring back a coach this bad, except for Cleveland with Hue Jackson. Is that honestly were we want to be?
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter what happens at field level. Things will stay the same until the current front office is replaced with something resembling competence and accountablity.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If Zac loses out, which it certainly appears he will, and they bring him back...they will be the only non-expansion franchise during the SB era to bring back a coach this bad, except for Cleveland with Hue Jackson. Is that honestly were we want to be?

I can't imagine how even Mike Brown will be able to stand there at the end of season presser and justify bringing Zac back ? You can't just put a little sugar on this turd and cover the stink.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I can't imagine how even Mike Brown will be able to stand there at the end of season presser and justify bringing Zac back ? You can't just put a little sugar on this turd and cover the stink.

If they bring Zac back, it's basically a flashing neon sign letting the fan base know that winning isn't something they truly care about...at least not in any meaningful way, other than lip service.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:29 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Doesn't matter what happens at field level. Things will stay the same until the current front office is replaced with something resembling competence and accountablity.

Right, 5 coaches thousands of players - same results. 

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 06:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This explains a lot of your takes...

Agreed. I do have some bias I’ll admit. Gosh, we all do given that we follow dumpster fire after dumpster fire am I right? Lol.

I guess I just WANT for it to work out for him and us. Given that we aren’t even recognizable from a personnel perspective from game 1 to now. I just find it hard to say he’s the problem. It’s tough. But you won’t find me upset if he is shown the door, I’d be understanding of that too.
Reply/Quote