Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Cincinnati Bengals (7-6)   vs   Denver Broncos (7-6)
Sunday, December 19th, 2021 at 4:05 PM on CBS
Empower Field at Mile High, Denver, Colorado
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn
Referee: Adrian Hill
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: SNfRJDa.jpg]

It's going to feel like 5 days to get to 4:00 instead of 5 hours...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-19-2021, 12:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's going to feel like 5 days to get to 4:00 instead of 5 hours...

Yep, screwing up the whole day's schedule.  Stupid stupid mountain time zone Mad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Today is the day to get this back on the right track.

Who Dey Who Dey  my fellow Bengals fans.
I will have a YouTube link for anyone who needs it closer to game time..
WHO DEY.. We need this 1. Since 2018, the Bengals are 1-8 against teams with 7 or more wins..
This a big game for Zac. He loses, he's at a .500 record and inches closer to his third losing season in a row. He wins, he keeps the team in good position to secure a playoff spot.

Edit: Go Bengals!
This game will come down to:

1. Which offensive team shows up today? Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde

2. What Quarter does the Offense wake up and realize the game started and they need to try do something

3. If we fall behind by 3 scores in the 4th Q, does Zak continue to force the run up the middle which chews clock and yields 2-3 yards max.
(12-19-2021, 02:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: This a big game for Zac. He loses, he's at a .500 record and inches closer to his third losing season in a row. He wins, he keeps the team in good position to secure a playoff spot.

Edit: Go Bengals!

He wins we take over the AFCN. No way Baltimore beats the Packers today.

^ you just jinxed it HD Sad
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives:<br>WR Trenton Irwin<br>CB Vernon Hargreaves<br>RB Trayveon Williams<br>LB Logan Wilson<br>OT Isaiah Prince<br>DT Tyler Shelvin</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1472651736275894275?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 19, 2021</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

(12-19-2021, 04:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^ you just jinxed it HD Sad

I didn't jinx anything. This teams passion to get it together will show today. Denver is going to try and run it down out throats today and we are going to crush it. They are stronger than any jinx.

(12-19-2021, 04:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: He wins we take over the AFCN. No way Baltimore beats the Packers today.

Detroit beating Cardinals.
god damn tennessee comon!
Can u believe this crap!!
(12-19-2021, 04:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn't jinx anything. This teams passion to get it together will show today. Denver is going to try and run it down out throats today and we are going to crush it. They are stronger than any jinx.

Lol. I wish I had your confidence.

Their D is stout too.

Not feeling it. Praying for the best.
Pittsburgh is so bad. +4 in turnovers and are only up 19-13.
The steeler Tennessee games goes to show you..you can’t win if u turn the ball over
Useless Titans. You had a 10-0 lead.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
God dammit Tennessee. You're worse than us!
(12-19-2021, 05:39 PM)Whacked Wrote: Can u believe this crap!!

Yes i can. 100%

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."