Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
Taylor needs to fire himself.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk
Another opening lack luster first series of the game. This team is never ready at the beginning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wait so throwing every down doesn’t work? I was told different after last weeks OT loss….
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Refs overturned the 4th down mark and gave Steelers the win xD
So let me get this straight, the broncos can get a 1st down on 1st series, we can't.

mmmmmmmmmmmmkay
(12-19-2021, 06:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Refs overturned the 4th down mark and gave Steelers the win xD

WEll, it wouldn't be a Steeler game without the refs helping the Steelers. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Steelers back in the playoff mix...good thing we have the tie breakers over them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

I suppose they will have 200 yards rushing today?
(12-19-2021, 06:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Wait so throwing every down doesn’t work? I was told different after last weeks OT loss….

Doing what works works.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 06:12 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers back in the playoff mix...good thing we have the tie breakers over them

They have that tie though. That tie is going to kill us in the end.
(12-19-2021, 06:12 PM)pally Wrote: Steelers back in the playoff mix...good thing we have the tie breakers over them

Then can still pass us record wise too, right?
We are too beat-up
(12-19-2021, 06:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They have that tie though. That tie is going to kill us in the end.

lions can beat the cards, best record in nfl, but couldnt beat the squeelers.. ughh.

Damn Titans played a grand total of 2 quarters of football, so it's hard to win when you do that.  So...on a related note, I'm hoping we can avoid our recent trend of getting a hole early.

There are no tie breakers with the Steelers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(12-19-2021, 06:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Wait so throwing every down doesn’t work? I was told different after last weeks OT loss….

Was Burrow 4/4, 110 yards and a TD on his previous 4 passes? Or is this an entirely different team, entirely different opponent, and entirely different situation?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

This team is done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I can’t watch
Trey got juked. We got lucky.
That's how you do a punt return.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet