Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-19-2021, 10:32 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: wrong according to espn playoff machine we would be the 6 currently and the Bills would be knocked out

^ This. Bengals have a better conference record than the Bills. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(12-19-2021, 11:34 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed. God forbid we point out the reality of the team.
There are good and bads. It’s just a fact. No idea why we are not allowed to discuss the bads lol
So silly.

Amen. I'm super stoked we're 8-6. The defense has been amazing. Offense has shown it can really hang points on the board in bunches, but we do have some things they can do better.

I'm really not sure what the issue is with Chase. Are they still shading a safety in his direction to remove the deep threat? Boyd and Tee have stepped up, but the big play just hasn't been there over the last 7 games...1-2 examples notwithstanding.

The line has it's issues, but I think that's been covered enough, although some will never agree on how big an issue it is.

Outside of this, I don't have many complaints. Our d-line is playing as well as I've ever seen, and that includes the Dunlap/Geno years. We've also been incredibly healthy. You love to see it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
^Agreed. Still miss Geno though :)