Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Buccaneers***
(12-18-2022, 09:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Alright Brady didn’t blow off Joe.

What a pity!!! Would have been a nice gesture on his part.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Just like they jump on Lamar when they don't show his handshakes. Just because you don't see it on tv doesn't mean it didn't happen. 

To be fair I was the they here. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: There’s more bengals fans there at that point and he still has to taunt the remaining bucs fans

I think he’s an underrated corner, but he’s a loser

Sure Karras runs off the field yelling F*** Y** Tennessee and everyone loves it. But Apple gives a smiling wave ( I'm sure thinking thanks for coming and have a safe drive home ) and he's a loser? Dudes been balling out lately let him have his fun.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:47 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: If not reported yet. Twitter said shoulder injury.

Hopefully it’s not too serious he was still on the sideline still in uniform before the game was over.
Reply/Quote
Brady did shake Burrows hand but one of the other guys on Tampa Bays team looked like he ignored Burrow when Burrow had his hand out. I didn't catch the number.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:16 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Brady did shake Burrows hand but one of the other guys on Tampa Bays team looked like he ignored Burrow when Burrow had his hand out.  I didn't catch the number.

Looked like his old college teammate Devin White.
Reply/Quote
Watched the 2nd half while running errands and going to dinner. Completely forgot to order my meal as the rest of the family ate. I couldn't believe what I was seeing with all the turnovers. Love it. Still thought a loss wouldn't have been the worst thing in the world, but a huge comeback win is tons better. This team is special and should never be counted out.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:05 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Sure Karras runs off the field yelling F*** Y** Tennessee and everyone loves it. But Apple gives a smiling wave ( I'm sure thinking thanks for coming and have a safe drive home ) and he's a loser? Dudes been balling out lately let him have his fun.

Loved apple waving good bye…he might had some family in the stands

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 09:45 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: The whole post game was Romo saying the Bucs played great and the NFC has to watch out lmao

Yeah it was a lot of admiration for a 6-8 team that just pissed a 17 point advantage down their leg.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:21 PM)samhain Wrote: Looked like his old college teammate Devin White.

It very well could be White.  I think the guys number had a 5 in it.
Reply/Quote
Don"t know WHY this team plays so differently in the second half. Bipolar team
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:24 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah it was a lot of admiration for a 6-8 team that just pissed a 17 point advantage down their leg.

But that first half. That first half showed they could do it. What a first half! Super Bowl run kind of first half. Clean up some second half stuff and look out! Oh and the Bengals are pretty good too.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 07:44 PM)Tony Wrote: Lol

I'm starting to see why everybody on the board cannot stand you. How old are you? 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:25 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I'm starting to see why everybody on the board cannot stand you. How old are you? 

Get in line...
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 10:05 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Sure Karras runs off the field yelling F*** Y** Tennessee and everyone loves it. But Apple gives a smiling wave ( I'm sure thinking thanks for coming and have a safe drive home ) and he's a loser? Dudes been balling out lately let him have his fun.

Why bring this up again and again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote