Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
2 more games to go.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:28 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 2 more games to go.

Maybe Cincinnati will find a way to win both — but beating Cleveland and Pittsburgh on the road isn’t easy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If it makes you made to watch them win then why watch?

Wre you really that desperate to celebrate a loss?

I. Want. Marv. Gone. 

...and I didn't watch. Haven't watched a game in 2-3 weeks. Which is saying something for me. I used to never miss games. I'm fed up.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And some of them got injured doing it.

If you don't care then don't watch, but no fan should get all pissy when we win.

Which is why I mentioned Boyd in my post.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Eh, maybe we should. Beating a 3-10 team in a meaningless December kinda is cause for celebration for this team. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2F3flv...lt.jpg&f=1]

I don’t want to finish in last place. That’s where the Browns belong. I’m already tired of hearing about Mayfield and their resurgence.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t want to finish in last place. That’s where the Browns belong. I’m already tired of hearing about Mayfield and their resurgence.

I'm definitely not a fan of Mayfield, so we agree there.

Look, we all have to vent sometimes. This is just one of those times for me. 

I don't want Marv back, and I feel (like Holic said) that what miniscule chance we had disappeared today.

I think long term. Especially in a lost season like this.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm definitely not a fan of Mayfield, so we agree there.

I don't want Marv back, and I feel (like Holic said) that what miniscule chance we had disappeared today.

Yup. Winning today only helps keep Marv’s job and worsen the Bengals draft pick.
Reply/Quote
This just in... the refs ACTUALLY CALLED HOLDING on Pittsburgh's O-line!
Reply/Quote
If Marvin not coming back means Hue then I hope we win out and assure that doesn’t happen.

The Browns are 4-2 since firing that bum. He was the main problem up there.

Reply/Quote
Mediocre Marv is asked post game interview, what do you think about all of the empty seats? He giggles, smirks and says, I have no control over that, um, yes you do by having your freaking team win. This guy has to go! No more, Dead Cat Bounces for him anymore.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:40 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm definitely not a fan of Mayfield, so we agree there.

The only way Marvin wasn't coming back next year was Marvin retiring. Mike wouldn't fire him for this year. Not with all of the excuses that have been listed out here ad nauseum. Most here want Marvin gone. Unfortunately Mike and Marvin aren't among them.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Wow.

I didn't expect super things at the start of this season. But I never thought I would be saying, "If we could only get past Cleveland and get out of the basement!" at this point in the season.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Assholes can't even lose right. Tierd of this looking good at the end of the season crap so Marvin keeps his job. What does it matter how they play at the end of the season was already lost weeks ago. This owner is the problem! Can't blame Marv for staying, who wouldn't. This team is screwed as long as the Brown family owns it. Yell all you want for a new coach, dosent matter it would just be one of these clowns already on staff. No coach woth the qualities we want in a coach will ever come here. It's a complete shit show. Sell or move, that is our only options that will actually yield any kind of improvement. Just might not be in our city anymore.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 09:00 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Assholes can't even lose right. Tierd of this looking good at the end of the season crap so Marvin keeps his job. What does it matter how they play at the end of the season was already lost weeks ago. This owner is the problem! Can't blame Marv for staying, who wouldn't. This team is screwed as long as the Brown family owns it. Yell all you want for a new coach, dosent matter it would just be one of these clowns already on staff. No coach woth the qualities we want in a coach will ever come here. It's a complete shit show. Sell or move, that is our only options that will actually yield any kind of improvement. Just might not be in our city anymore.

"Can we reach 8-8? We can get our fanz back!!!"
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We all want more.  get over yourself.

That was a ridiculously over-reactive reply. You've been more testy than usual lately. Maybe you need a break from the interwebz.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:16 PM)Beaker Wrote: Dead cat bounce.

Can't even lose when they're supposed to.

It's not DCB when you beat a team you should beat. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 10:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's not DCB when you beat a team you should beat. 

Its a DCB when you win games after you are long eliminated and only hurt your draft position by winning.
Reply/Quote