Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-22-2020, 01:34 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: You first
Go root for the Seahawks.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:05 AM)ah5 Wrote: Not getting him anyways, the hype on fields is crazy.

Fair point. Combine will help him I think.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:06 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Fair point. Combine will help him I think.
Small part of me hopes Sewell goes 2 and we can get a ransom for fields at 3.

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 10:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: i like how we can't even spell our 3rd QB's name

Why would I know? He is the 3rd qb. I could care less how he spells it. Oh well however he spells it he got us a win.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2020, 08:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I know the board has been waiting for my big prediction so here it is:

More Steeler's fans tonight at PBS than Bengals fans so PBS finally fills up the limited seating capacity giving MB a win
as the team loses. gets embarrassed on National TV one more time as they not only beat us, the physically beat us up all night long.

But, hey ZT is better at a press conference than ML so let's give him a few more years to win anything.

OK, I was right Steelers had more fans, but I was very wrong on Steelers would be us up physically, on contrary, we smacked them in the mouth starting with Bell hit on Juju and they never recovered. Polar opposite of my prediction. But, man was it fun to watch.

Now, please lose to Texans and Ravens so we get the 3rd pick.

Then, in 2021 go from last to first.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote