Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-18-2016, 06:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Season over, but there's a few nothing games left to lose for picks.. Bad news is Osweiler benched  so we'll lose to his backup and then on to Baltimore for another who cares game?  Oh well.. it's been a sort of entertaining season, but not THAT entertaining.  Look on the bright side..There's always the Reds!
I just knew that would excite everyone..

Hey, they are going to be good in 2019 so there's that..I guess..
Reply/Quote
Time to see a new HC.. It's been fun and all but there is no more gas in the tank for ML..
Reply/Quote
I know its all about money for Mikey B. However, would someone please explain to him that championships and playoff wins actually earn you more? Jesus, he has to be the dumbest business guy on the planet. Mikey, Why do you think all these friggen teams play to win the big show? Because it makes them richer. Dumb ass!

I wouldn't let him manage a friggin checkbook. Organization needs an overhaul. Sucks Sucks Sucks!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I say the Bengals trade their next ten drafts to to Pats for Belichick. Seriously I would hope they make a run at Rex Ryan at DC.
Reply/Quote
I knew going into the 2nd half we would blow by going conservative. I'd almost rather be losing going into the 2nd half.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Ehhh.. Team isn't going anywhere and there is another season beginning next September and you'll all be here pretending that none of this ever mattered and you'll moan and complain about Marvin, Paulie and Kennyboy and still be Bungle fans and pretend you're not or at least pretend that your "outrage" will somehow change anything even though it won't. 
Cheers fans..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:24 PM)Shady Wrote: It's Keith Richards birthday. **** this team. Time to get high as **** and forget about this pathetic excuse of a team

Go hit up LeVeon Bell. Im sure he will roll one for you.
Reply/Quote
We are all battered spouses.

Reply/Quote
At least we can finally stop all the stupid playoff talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:28 PM)OandB Wrote: Time to see a new HC..  It's been fun and all but there is no more gas in the tank for ML..

Fire marvin while he's in the midst of a record run? He has two NFL records going. The seven consecutive playoff losses and his 22 losses vs. Pittsburgh. Do we really want to end those streaks?

On the flip side. He does have 8 wins (and holding) vs. the Steelahs.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: No, horrible play calling doomed this team.

This
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 06:10 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals are officially eliminated and thus putting an end to this miserable season

Hallelujah. They need to lose out to get the best pick possible.

Of course they'll probably waste it on another DB...

Sick of this BS. Since I'm in Colorado now (have been, for a while now) maybe I should become a Broncos fan?

At least they make changes when they're needed. One more year of Marvin and his stupid freaking goofy ass smile, I may hurt something.
Reply/Quote