Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Alright! Good to be back with you guys after a brief hiatus..let's get this one. Who-Dey!!
Reply/Quote
In SoCal for holidays. Found a bar. One other guy from Cincy (West Chester). Otherwise it's all Squeeler fans in here. F the playoffs. Let's beat these assholes!!!!
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We seem to play better when there's no pressure and since our season is basically over, might as well have fun. I can honestly see us winning this game and winning big. Chances are, though, that Marvin will probably remind them that we're technically not eliminated from the playoffs which then means we play like it's a prime time game and lose badly.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 03:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: We seem to play better when there's no pressure and since our season is basically over, might as well have fun. I can honestly see us winning this game and winning big. Chances are, though, that Marvin will probably remind them that we're technically not eliminated from the playoffs which then means we play like it's a prime time game and lose badly.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

So we could win and win big or lose...gutsy call!
Reply/Quote
Run, run, sack.. Off to a great start..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Pretty lucky facemask.
Reply/Quote
Should have come out firing.

Reply/Quote
that wasn't an accident

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Wow it looks cold out there
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
As always I love to watch the Steelers lose and hope the Bengals beat the snot out of them. It might be a little difficult though. I'm thinking about turning down the sound so I don't have to hear the announcers genuflect to the Steelers all game long.
Reply/Quote
So lucky we got the fave mask. WTHHH kind of 1st series was that BS
Reply/Quote
What is this actually getting flags in our favour? Never usually happens against the Scummers
Reply/Quote
Our boy red looks good
Reply/Quote
nice looking drive
Reply/Quote
Ravens are winning
Reply/Quote
Tomlin wearing sunglasses like a toolbag
Reply/Quote
"Runs into a crowd" ....errrr doesn't he always ? Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 03:10 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Tomlin wearing sunglasses like a toolbag

It's the lights man!!!!! Lmbo
Reply/Quote
"Runs into a wall" .....no...Hill? Get outta here

Lol
Reply/Quote
This may sound weird, but it seems like Hill doesn't even have his feet under him when he runs. Almost like he's tip toeing.
Reply/Quote