Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(12-16-2023, 02:52 PM)Whacked Wrote: WTh channel is this on

I’m in Cincy and not seeing it

NFL Network
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:53 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Vikings have a Top 10 defense.  We score 31 that will be a solid achievement. 

Agreed, it would probably take some turnovers which I believe is likely. 
Reply/Quote

NFL Network has it, so not sure what it is in your area.  I thought it was the team flagship station that carries them on NFLN games, so whoever that is.

EDIT: Google says WCCO CBS Channel 4
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:47 PM)M.W. Wrote: What do you all think is more likely:

A.) offense scores over 31
B.) defense gives up less than 10

I’ll take either but if I were to guess - A
Reply/Quote

NFL NETWORK

NFL Network pregame comparing Jefferson to Chase.  What they didn't mention is how injured Jefferson has been.  He tried to play last Sunday and couldn't.  This is Saturday.  I can't imagine Jefferson being 100 %.   Plus, Vikings offense Stinks.  Vikings back-up QBs have been lousy. Vikings scored 3 points Sunday, and I don't look for much offense out of them today either.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:55 PM)kevin Wrote: NFL NEWTWORK

NFL Network pregame comparing Jefferson to Chase.  What they didn't mention is how injured Jefferson has been.  He tried to play last Sunday and couldn't.  This is Saturday.  I can't imagine Jefferson being 100 %.   Plus, Vikings offense Stinks. 

Can’t believe they didn’t air this on local channel.

Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Holy crap, Jefferson said that?!?

I read it somewhere. Guess I should double check before I blow up the internet.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:54 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: NFL Network has it, so not sure what it is in your area.  I thought it was the team flagship station that carries them on NFLN games, so whoever that is

He deleted the post so he must have found the channel  Tongue  

Good game, every body.  Bengals, Push these purple poseurs into the river.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:55 PM)kevin Wrote: NFL NETWORK

NFL Network pregame comparing Jefferson to Chase.  What they didn't mention is how injured Jefferson has been.  He tried to play last Sunday and couldn't.  This is Saturday.  I can't imagine Jefferson being 100 %.   Plus, Vikings offense Stinks.  Vikings back-up QBs have been lousy.

That was a new injury last week, but I get your point and agree that he is not 100%, although neither is Chase...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 02:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I read it somewhere. Guess I should double check before I blow up the internet.

It didn't kick back your post, so it must've been true.  As you know, you can't post things that aren't true on the internet.

Signed,

French model jfkbengals

Bon Jour everyone!
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
It’s on WPCO if you are in dayton guys

The guide just says it’s college football

Channel 9
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I actually don’t see the game on any local channel. I thought there was a rule about carrying games on an over the air network for the two teams playing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I actually don’t see the game on any local channel. I thought there was a rule about carrying games on an over the air network for the two teams playing.

It's on.  Google said channel 4, someone else said channel 9 in Dayton.
Reply/Quote
We need Jake to handle all out pressure well

Minny’s path to a win is to get constant pressures from their bliztez

They are going to man up Chase a lot so Jake has to trust his eyes and his arm and fire that ***** off
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Yep. Watching it on channel 9 here in Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
fawk I wanted ball back at half! Sad
Reply/Quote
We're up first.
Reply/Quote
Tee…for the love of…
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Tee must be thinking about his contract. No other reason for this many drops this season...
Reply/Quote