Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Anyone know if Malone or Tate will play today?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He'll throw to Core and Erickson Whatever

Good ol Core...the late round gem of the draft until he actually got playing time.  Will Tate be the next Core?  Stay tuned!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Illegal formation
Reply/Quote
Ringo is playing today, that's a good sign.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:07 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Anyone know  if Malone or Tate will play today?

Someone has to line up at WR, right?  I think Malone is dinged up, so if Tate doesn't catch more than 3 passes today I'm declaring him a bum.
Reply/Quote
Good D Marv Clapping

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:07 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Anyone know  if Malone or Tate will play today?

He is not on the inactive list, so unless he went on IR during the week, he will play...
Reply/Quote
Marv should stay as DC. This defense has seriously improved tremendously under him
Reply/Quote
On a side note, those Browns unis are by far the ugliest color combinations in football, if not all of sports. They should go back to their older ones, just awful to look at.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Marv should stay as DC. This defense has seriously improved tremendously under him

I wager next year Marvin is the HC and the next dud he hand-picks will be DC.  
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Someone has to line up at WR, right?  I think Malone is dinged up, so if Tate doesn't catch more than 3 passes today I'm declaring him a bum.

I was assuming ROSSSSSSSSSSS would finally find his niche and be the Browns' shreddrer, kinda like Boyd to Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I was assuming ROSSSSSSSSSSS would finally find his niche and be the Browns' shreddrer, kinda like Boyd to Ravens.

Ross only seems to catch the ball in the endzone.  He sort of reminds me of me in my days of playing WR and hating to get hit.
Reply/Quote
More of that please

Reply/Quote
RUn Jeff RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUn

Reply/Quote
Did Hue get a standing ovation being back in Cleveland? tee-hee
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 03:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ross only seems to catch the ball in the endzone.  He sort of reminds me of me in my days of playing WR and hating to get hit.

Damn!  You ran a 4.2 40?!?!
Reply/Quote
Pay attention Lazor: Driskel can run
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Mixon go over 1000 there?
Reply/Quote
Bleed the clock

Reply/Quote
You know what, I think Hue and Marvin do the two-headed dumbass monster HC thing next year that they are doing right now.
Reply/Quote