Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Patriots***
(12-24-2022, 06:40 PM)Housh Wrote: Was anyone paying attention to Scraping and Adeniji when they came in?

Were they good?

I thought Adeniji played well because i didn't see much heat from his side. As semi ninja as this sounds, i think he can be an upgrade to Collins at this point at RT. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:25 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Those extra points and FG missed by Loose Change Mac almost cost us.

Crypto, Bit or FTX Mac better figure it out soon...cuz he isnt "money" anymore
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 06:49 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Worst take of the day.  Do better.

I guess you’re right. Great coaches typically give up 18 unanswered in the 2nd half after having NE on the ropes.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:29 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Crypto, Bit or FTX Mac better figure it out soon...cuz he isnt "money" anymore

In fairness, their kicker missed two PATs at the same end of the field.

There’s also this.

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1606718012060475392

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Didn't seem to effect Chrisman today. I thought he played well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Back from my power going out due the winter storm. All I can say is that the Bengals were very, VERY lucky to have NOT pissed away that game. People who wonder why older fans never feel safe with any Bengals lead.....this should open your eyes as to why that is. Personally, as of right now, I'll never, ever feel good with ANY Bengals lead if it's mathematically possible for the other team to come back. HOPEFULLY this is the year where the Bengals learn to close out games and not give up games. Today, they walked a very, very fine line when it should have been a blowout.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I thought Adeniji played well because i didn't see much heat from his side. As semi ninja as this sounds, i think he can be an upgrade to Collins at this point at RT. 

He was charged with one pressure... BUT , according to PFF, Adeniji had EIGHT losses in pass blocking that didn't result in a pressure due , in large part to Burrow's quick releases.  Hurry back , LC !!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
^ Can you imagine how sick JB will be as he continues to get even quicker, smarter and evolve more and more.

Flippin Frightening
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 08:53 PM)bjf123 Wrote: In fairness, their kicker missed two PATs at the same end of the field.

There’s also this.

https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1606718012060475392

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evan had us mishitting our pants.  So thanks for that...  Money.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote