Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Have a good Christmas lads, hope none of you are unlucky enough to wake up with a Browning jersey under the tree.
Reply/Quote
The refs ****** up. The kept the clock running after throwing the flag, which stops the clock. NFL.com thinks the game still hasn't ended yet...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Luck ran out and their issues came to roost.
Reply/Quote
After this, you have to dump the final 2 games (like we’d win them even if we tried), get a top 15 pick, and begin the bloodletting of this awful coaching staff and the incredible amount of bad players on this roster. It is over now - and it’s the best decision to lead into it.

This franchise needs an overhaul.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
only 59 pages, got owned.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I hate to yell scoreboard at our own players but….SCOREBOARD

Boyd did the levels celebration out of bounds after he caught a ball down 21-0
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:29 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Have a good Christmas lads, hope none of you are unlucky enough to wake up with a Browning jersey under the tree.

You as well
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:29 PM)Housh Wrote: Lou’s scheme has some puzzling things

He rarely blitzes in a league where the defensive pass rushers are wholesale better than offensive lineman

[b]He either doesn’t guard tight ends or running backs[b]

He purposely leave some wide open all game

Last it seems as if our guys are coached not to have common sense. That Pickens deep ball on the sideline was evidence

No one else was near the defender why didn’t he just ride Pickens further down the field. He was handed off to the deep zone but only thing is the deep zone wasn’t there

Shit like that is poor IQ

He has the linebackers dropping back 15 -20yds from the LOS half the time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I do think the defensive backfield will be better next year being more experienced. There is real talent there.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:27 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Udder embarrassment.

FIFY

Zac milked fail for all it was worth...

[Image: bWORRKh.png]
Reply/Quote
Still did better than anyone expected and we won the ass wiping trophy...again..
Not that I expect a knock it out of the park draft and for the Brown family to caugh up another gazillion bucks for top FAs, but you never know.. Actually it's probably a safe bet that they don't, but since I suck at gambling I'm not gonna bet.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:39 PM)Rattler Wrote: FIFY

Zac milked fail for all it was worth...

[Image: bWORRKh.png]
[quote pid='1441766' dateline='1703378375']
Zac doesn't reinvent the wheel no doubt, but he probably owns the patent for the new and improved flat tire..
[/quote]
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I do think the defensive backfield will be better next year being more experienced.  There is real talent there.

Only if they are replaced, I don’t have any hope in them 
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1738721212371492986?s=46

This is the clown in charge. What a moron
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I do think the defensive backfield will be better next year being more experienced.  There is real talent there.

the safeties have been exposed all year. FO really effed this whole thing up by letting both go instead of just one.
Reply/Quote
In retrospect, it appears this loss is on me.

I always wear the same jersey as the team, and in my haste yesterday morning did not realize I pulled out the Color Rush white instead of the Away white.

I have angered the football gods, and shall atone for my actions.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these thingies?

[Image: pain-ned-flanders.gif]
Reply/Quote