Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Texans***
Cincinnati Bengals (3-10-1)   vs   Houston Texans (4-10)
Sunday, December 27th, 2020 at 1:00 PM on FOX
NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas
Announce Crew: Chris Myers, Greg Jennings, Jennifer Hale
Referee: Brad Rogers
Streaming Links: Click Here
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: ZtwkFXe.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Draft position aside, I won't be upset if we stick it to the Texans. Five hours and counting....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Erickson starting for Boyd

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives today:<br><br>K Bullock<br>WR Boyd<br>LB Evans<br>LB Wilson<br>OL Finney<br>G Redmond<br>OL Sutherland</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1343233237448073221?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 27, 2020</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Next time we play them Marvin will be their HC.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 02:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Next time we play them Marvin will be their HC.

Hope so....I would like to see another AFC team's demise.  
Reply/Quote
Is it Ryanfinley today?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 01:33 PM)pally Wrote: Erickson starting for Boyd

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives today:<br><br>K Bullock<br>WR Boyd<br>LB Evans<br>LB Wilson<br>OL Finney<br>G Redmond<br>OL Sutherland</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1343233237448073221?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 27, 2020</a></blockquote>

Really?!?

I would have thought it would be Green or Tate lined up opposite Higgins...
Reply/Quote
There are three games I'm interested in all happening at the same time. So, I'll be switching back and forth between this one and the Steelers-Colts, and the Chiefs may be on Fox here.
Reply/Quote
Allen is starting today
Reply/Quote
SOOOOO PUMPED!!!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
WHO-DEY!! finally get to say it after a Win.. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 02:58 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: WHO-DEY!! finally get to say it after a Win.. Big Grin

Game two of a twenty-two game win streak.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
so finley beats the steelers but allen starts? Makes sense
Reply/Quote
It’s going to be up to the Bengals’ defense today. Will Lou Anarumo be able to reproduce what he did against the Steelers?
Reply/Quote
Howdy all! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Now it's time to get down to business!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 02:56 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: There are three games I'm interested in all happening at the same time. So, I'll be switching back and forth between this one and the Steelers-Colts, and the Chiefs may be on Fox here.

As far as impact and records go, that is probably the most compelling match up of the day.  Eagles/Cowboys probably comes in second.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: so finley beats the steelers but allen starts? Makes sense

Allen needs Finley's smile to win. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2020, 03:01 PM)Trademark Wrote: so finley beats the steelers but allen starts? Makes sense

Allen was unable to play.

He is hands down better than Finley.
Reply/Quote
I’m kinda disappointed no RYANFINLEY today.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Saw Duke Johnson and Prosise out for Houston, but forgot they have David Johnson too
Reply/Quote