Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread...Lions @ Bengals***
"This year isn't just the 2017 Bengals, it is the Bengals of every year for the last 50." Way to air a commercial that makes our whole history feel worse.

Aaaaand we're covering WRs with a LB now? Why the frick is Jordan Evans in deep coverage getting burned for a TD???

Edit: OK Ebron is TE but still he's all alone in the flat what the heck kind of defense is that???

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He is having a down year, wont argue that. And in this offense, everyone has disappeared from Andy on down.

If I'm replacing players on offense in an effort to get better, the last offensive player I'm replacing on this current roster is AJ Green.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:30 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He is having a down year, wont argue that. And in this offense, everyone has disappeared from Andy on down.

Megaton played on many a crappy teams but he was elite. Showed up every game and caught most everything thrown in his direction.
Reply/Quote
That’s all folks! Blowout incoming (not that it matters.)
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
guys, i'm sorry, i confess, i lied... im not here because there's nothing else i have to do today, i have some window wrought-iron to paint, that's the reason I am here.
Reply/Quote
So many drops. Good God.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:30 PM)Utts Wrote: Some guys are going to be focused and give 100% at all times. AJ Green has proven he’s not one of them. Adversity has brought out the worst in him.

Hopefully AJ isn't like his hero Randy Moss. Moss checked out for losing seasons.

Fair. 

(12-24-2017, 03:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Andy Dalton throwing darts and nobody is making plays. That sack was pathetic blocking by Kroft.

The bashers won't care when they're pointing out the numbers at the end. They probably love the drops.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Any news on Gruden? I am reading more articles of him coming over...
Reply/Quote
Megatron phoned it in at the end.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: guys, i'm sorry, i confess, i lied... im not here because there's nothing else i have to do today, i have some window wrought-iron to paint, that's the reason I am here.

Take it to a galvanizer and problem solved.

Your welcome!
Reply/Quote
Gio playin' hard!
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:36 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Any news on Gruden? I am reading more articles of him coming over...

I read that he has reached out to indiviuals about joining his staff should he return to coaching, but I've also read he wants TB if he returns.
Reply/Quote
Blizzard Alert!
Reply/Quote
Snow!
Reply/Quote
Among this team's top priorities this offseason...finding a legit #2 WR and an effective slot guy has to be up there. Outside of AJ, the entire WR corps is so damn underwhelming.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I read that he has reached out to indiviuals about joining his staff should he return to coaching, but I've also read he wants TB if he returns.

ahh yes, that would be John,  I think the bengals are going for Jay.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:36 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Any news on Gruden? I am reading more articles of him coming over...

Only if he gets fired in Washington and I don't think that's happening.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Gio playin' hard!

But Mixon's physicality gives him the edge as starter or so said the vast majority of the board
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Two 3rd & 1s, two Gio conversions.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 03:34 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: If I'm replacing players on offense in an effort to get better, the last offensive player I'm replacing on this current roster is AJ Green.

Agreed, and anybody in their right mind would agree. Some serious trolling going on here.
Reply/Quote