Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
Tongue 
(12-26-2021, 02:08 PM)pally Wrote: This is interesting Stanley Morgan, Samaje Perine and Chris Evans returning kicks in pregame.  Haven't heard Perine in the mix before

Seen him back there a number of times.  Last year as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lets get this done so we can move into the drivers seat for playoffs. Hopefully KC whacks the Squeelers.
Reply/Quote
Boomer just called a Bengals blowout!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Boomer just called a Bengals blowout!

He whammied us. SMH
Reply/Quote
Sick with the flu hoping Bengals blow them out to bring me some cheer
Reply/Quote
Game link...
https://youtu.be/YgOGXk5cDYw
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple getting the start over Waynes if we are to believe pregame introductions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Sick with the flu hoping Bengals blow them out to bring me some cheer

I hope it's just influenza, and I hope you feel better soon!
Reply/Quote
Hopefully, bengals don’t have to look back on the loses to jets and bears.
Reply/Quote
Sooooooooooooooooooom, my in-laws got my wife and I tickets to Hershey Park's christmas thing they're doing and we're only available tonight to do it. So, we're leaving at 3 meaning that I won't be posting in this thread after that point.

Hopefully, the game will be so far out of reach that if I"m not able to watch the game on my way to HP (it's about 30-45 minutes away) then I won't be missing much.

In the meantime, WHO DEY! Let's get another sweep of a divisional foe this season!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If they lose this they need to burn the black jersey.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I hope it's just influenza, and I hope you feel better soon!

Appreciate it
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Sick with the flu hoping Bengals blow them out to bring me some cheer

Sorry you are not feeling well.  Hopefully this is a fun game to watch with a win to boost your mood.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they will come out sharp and stay healthy - also hoping for a lot of camera shots of the sideline reporter today :)
Reply/Quote
Here

We

Go
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Sooooooooooooooooooom, my in-laws got my wife and I tickets to Hershey Park's christmas thing they're doing and we're only available tonight to do it. So, we're leaving at 3 meaning that I won't be posting in this thread after that point.

Hopefully, the game will be so far out of reach that if I"m not able to watch the game on my way to HP (it's about 30-45 minutes away) then I won't be missing much.

In the meantime, WHO DEY! Let's get another sweep of a divisional foe this season!

This place is gonna fall apart if we aren't up 3 tds...
Reply/Quote
I think this game is decided on how the O comes out and plays at the beginning of the game.

If they wake up 3rd Q - it’s going to be a long ugly day
Reply/Quote
Here we go. Huge game.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Boomer just called a Bengals blowout!

well brace yourself for 3 hours of hell, and pray they win
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 03:01 PM)Tony Wrote: This place is gonna fall apart if we aren't up 3 tds...

Oof. Can you imagine if the Ravens have any kind of lead going into the half? Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote