Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(12-26-2021, 06:34 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We couldn’t guard KC’s receivers if we had 12 men on defense

We need Reader and Logan Wilson for that game.

If we have this same team, were giving up 40.

I hate to say it but its too hard to guard an elite TE and 4 great WRS, with a great QB
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Winning aginst KC next week would be a career statement game for Burrow.

No one is expecting us to win that game. The only formula is scoring 31+ points and getting a turnover at some point.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:36 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I will NEVER hope for Pitt to win.  I want them COMPLETELY OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS.  
With Ben likely retiring.  I don't want the NFL to have the opportunity to give him a "swan song" Super Bowl, like they did with Jerome Bettis.

(12-26-2021, 06:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: PREACH

Send him packing into retirement w regrets

Ravens win in week 18 guarantees that.

BTW, you have to root for them next week over Cleveland, so what is different about doing it 2 weeks in a row?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watching the Chiefs and they look the same - like they could score 30+ in their sleep

Bengals will have to put up points and the pass rush will have to be consistently strong to keep the game close. Big game needed from Hendrickson & co.
Reply/Quote
Bhahahaha Steelers SUCK!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:31 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Where did I say I wanted Anarumo fired?  I said the defense was poor (today) which it was.  That's on Anarumo.

Was it though? They gave up 39 yards on the ground, 21 points, and the only real issue was the TE. That happens when the guy that normally keeps blockers off backers is out with Covid, you're playing your what.....5th option....at LB, and against a top 3 TE. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Damn, it feels food to be a bengals fan right now! who would have thought we'd ever be in thos position  coming into the season!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:47 PM)kurisu Wrote: Damn, it feels food to be a bengals fan right now! who would have thought we'd ever be in thos position  coming into the season!

I’m waiting until we actually clinch a playoff spot before saying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:49 PM)bjf123 Wrote: I’m waiting until we actually clinch a playoff spot before saying that.

You thought they'd have 9 wins and be in position to clinch the division with two weeks to go coming into the season?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:04 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: You thought they'd have 9 wins and be in position to clinch the division with two weeks to go coming into the season?

No, but, as I’ve been saying all year, until they win a playoff game, I expect to be disappointed. Got 30+ years of history backing me up.

Reply/Quote
Why did some of you want the Stoolers to win? I’m lost.
We wanted them to get beat.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:07 PM)Whacked Wrote: Why did some of you want the Stoolers to win? I’m lost.
We wanted them to get beat.

It helps us go after the 1 seed. But, it also keeps them in the playoff hunt and a path to winning the division. Can’t have that. Go Chiefs!

Reply/Quote
Ahh gotcha

Me thinks they will beat the Broncos (and probably us lol) for sure last game of the year.

So I’m rooting for anyone in the hunt.

So - screw CrapsBurgh
Reply/Quote
Bengals can still win th division, even if they lose their last 2 games.

We can’t end up tied with Cleveland or we lose head to head, so cleveland needs to lose against Pittsburgh and beat us. Finish at 8-9

Pittsburgh needs to beat Cleveland and lose to Baltimore to finish at 8-8-1

Baltimore needs to lose to Rams and beat Pittsburgh to finish at 9-8

Bengals win division by finishing 9-8 but with head to head against Baltimore,win the division.
Reply/Quote
Depressingly, as bad as they are, Pittsburgh can still win the division by winning out and we lose out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 10:45 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Depressingly, as bad as they are, Pittsburgh can still win the division by winning out and we lose out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because of the 1/2 win from their tie against Detroit.
Reply/Quote
Not to worry.. Sunday was National Whiners day so Crapburgh and Faultimore got plenty to whine about..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote