Bullshit ass offensive line

**** ass team can’t ever make a clutch play with this shit offense

Tired of this stupid shit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
no points the second half
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Some serious accountability needs to be done about this O-line.
Reply/Quote
Punt
End of half
Downs
Punt
Punt
Punt
Downs

Defense wasn't great but gave up 1 TD. Offense was terrible in 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
See ya all. Peace out Billy.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dude how do we stop being fans of this team? 35 years of this shit.

It is painful especially seeing the giddiness of the damn brown fans in northeast Ohio. This ranks up there as one of the most disappointing seasons in the past 35 years. I had very high expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
tell me how 4 sacks in 6 plays something isn't fishy, they could have sacked browning 50 times this game then.
Reply/Quote
Thanks Zac, you suck this year. Get an offensive coordinator in the off season
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:19 PM)Destro Wrote: AJM starts next week.

He better.
Reply/Quote
Now that's season. The injuries and the bad defense caught up to them big time. Browning has good points but you could see he just keep freezing on that last series. Now we wait for offseason to see if they actually fix the huge problems on the team.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:18 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Pollack needs to be the very first casualty of the off season

Well it wasn't the best time to have Cappa come off the field. Looked like he must've got poked in the eye.
Reply/Quote
I can’t wait to see this clown show get dismissed from the playoffs in the first round.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
This is what i predicted

Chiefs would be back after facing our ***** ass offense
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It is painful especially seeing the giddiness of the damn brown fans in northeast Ohio.  This ranks up there as one of the most disappointing seasons in the past 35 years.  I had very high expectations.

I live in Cleveland, it's extra worse because of that. Problem is Flacco is a good guy, I hate browns fans. I don't want them anywhere near superbowl but their team is in another league compared to ours at this exact second even if Burrow started.
Reply/Quote
Hard to move the ball when your QB just straight up refuses to throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
At least we don’t have the 5th overall pick. Remember how important these 3 wins were come April.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Some serious accountability needs to be done about this O-line.

It hasn't since Whitworth left. Why start now?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Thanks Zac, you suck this year. Get an offensive coordinator in the off season

Oh but everyone thought Zac was the man a couple of months ago. He is just an average coach

Reply/Quote
People get angry with me when I point out this franchise is cursed. But it absolutely is. No question in my mind.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: dude how do we stop being fans of this team? 35 years of this shit.

Jump off. That's all it takes.

Reply/Quote