Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
I wish we had a LB like Mosley.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We lose, Pitt gets knocked out and Baker throws the losing Int. Great way to end the day.

Yes.
Reply/Quote
Just watched the Marvin press conference. He looks like a defeated man with no energy. The job has really worn on him.

Sad to say that our best hope for change is that his spirit is so broken by coaching here that he gives up.
Reply/Quote
WHen will the steelers just be knocked out by week 13?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:40 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Justice is served! If you don't overturn that first call how do you overturn the second? Refs did all they could to help the squeelers but it wasn't enough.

Dont count them out yet!! The NFL could always get word of a Bomb Threat and declare the Colts/Titans game a tie without playing!! 
Reply/Quote
Great season all of you. Im pumped for another marvin led year next season. After today's performance, he will definitely be back
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You will miss it.

Admit it   Ninja

Nope. I wouldn’t blame someone for taking a break from football over the Bengals, but to switch teams? Nope. No respect for someone like that.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Lmao, Tony Romo " Which team do you not want to face"

Normal, person uhmm NE Patriots, KC , San Diego..   Houston

Jim Nance "Ravens Ha Ha Ha"  Romo " Yep Ha Ha"

This is the ultimate getting caught up in the moment.  Ravens are arguably going to be the worst team in the AFC and I guarantee no one is wanting to avoid them.

That is not true. There is no one in the AFC they can't beat. They lost in overtime to the Cheifs at Arrowhead. They stomped the Chargers, and no one else in the AFC is scary. 
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Lmao, Tony Romo " Which team do you not want to face"

Normal, person uhmm NE Patriots, KC , San Diego.. Houston

Jim Nance "Ravens Ha Ha Ha" Romo " Yep Ha Ha"

This is the ultimate getting caught up in the moment. Ravens are arguably going to be the worst team in the AFC and I guarantee no one is wanting to avoid them.

Their defense is damn good.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just watched the Marvin press conference. He looks like a defeated man with no energy. The job has really worn on him.

Sad to say that our best hope for change is that his spirit is so broken by coaching here that he gives up.

He should, he needs to work on his belly and enjoy his millions now.
Reply/Quote
If someone were to write a book about Marvin's time as Bengals head coach from the perspective of a Bengals fan it should be called, "Well at least.."

Well at least we went 8-8, well at least we didn't have a losing season, well at least we made it to the playoffs, well at least we knocked Baltimore out of the playoffs, well at least Pittsburgh didn't make the playoffs, etc.. Stay tuned for next year's "well at least.."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: We lose, Pitt gets knocked out and Baker throws the losing Int. Great way to end the day.

Agree, it was a beautiful thing. Punk Baker gets to think about that one for a long time. Cry

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:46 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That is not true. There is no one in the AFC they can't beat. They lost in overtime to the Cheifs at Arrowhead. They stomped the Chargers, and no one else in the AFC is scary. 

So you would rather face the NE Patriots in FoxBoro than the Ravens?? The Cheifs in Arrowhead?  We will see about that lol
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:25 PM)Housh Wrote: How is Kaeprenick not in the league and this bum Driskel gets to take snaps

DriskelL plays for league minimum, and doesn't make millions/tens of millions in endorsements through a particular image that requires him to not have an NFL job. He is also happy with a backup job and has zero off or on field distraction.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:48 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Agree, it was a beautiful thing. Punk Baker gets to think about that one for a long time. Cry

He won't be able to blame HUE or stare him down on that one. Karma delivers.   :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Nope. I wouldn’t blame someone for taking a break from football over the Bengals, but to switch teams? Nope. No respect for someone like that.

No, I meant you would miss his weekly threats if he ever actually did it. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:48 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: If someone were to write a book about Marvin's time as Bengals head coach from the perspective of a Bengals fan it should be called, "Well at least.."

Well at least we went 8-8, well at least we didn't have a losing season, well at least we made it to the playoffs, well at least we knocked Baltimore out of the playoffs, well at least Pittsburgh didn't make the playoffs, etc.. Stay tuned for next year's "well at least.."

Giggles: The unbelievable story of the 16 year Cincinnati clown

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:50 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: DriskelL plays for league minimum, and doesn't make millions/tens of millions in endorsements through a particular image that requires him to not have an NFL job. He is also happy with a backup job and has zero off or on field distraction.

Couldnt have said it better....Kaep wouldnt sign unless he was starter and also got paid like it.  I hope to god this is the last time I see someone say "what about Kaep?"  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:54 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Couldnt have said it better....Kaep wouldnt sign unless he was starter and also got paid like it.  I hope to god this is the last time I see someone say "what about Kaep?"  

Actually that is not true.

He has stated otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Such a miserable ending to the season for the Bengals that I can't even enjoy the schadenfreude of the Stealers getting knocked out of the playoff picture.

One the other hand, a big salute to the Browns and Baker Mayfield who really turned things around this season. just a 1/2 game from 0.500. Good job, Browns!

And good job BAL. I don't think anyone but the real fans thought you would end up on top.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote