Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-30-2018, 10:00 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Such a miserable ending to the season for the Bengals that I can't even enjoy the schadenfreude of the Stealers getting knocked out of the playoff picture.

One the other hand, a big salute to the Browns and Baker Mayfield who really turned things around this season. just a 1/2 game from 0.500. Good job, Browns!

And good job BAL. I don't think anyone but the real fans thought you would end up on top.

Nah, you just need to try harder.  Trust me, it's worth the effort.  In a way us losing made it even better.  We win, it's over, end of discussion.  This way, the players and the fans all hung out for several minutes, waiting for their rightful coronation as AFCN champs.  In that time, they were rooting for the Browns.  The ***** Browns!  How great is that?  And, how were they rewarded?   Hilarious  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:12 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nah, you just need to try harder.  Trust me, it's worth the effort.  In a way us losing made it even better.  We win, it's over, end of discussion.  This way, the players and the fans all hung out for several minutes, waiting for their rightful coronation as AFCN champs.  In that time, they were rooting for the Browns.  The ***** Browns!  How great is that?  And, how were they rewarded?   Hilarious  

Well. It is a little rainbow at the end of the storm, isn't it. Hilarious
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I thought it was short myself, but I don't think it was close enough they would overturn it.

But he called a timeout with a little over two minutes left...... you’re about to lose the challenges anyways, so why not ya a chance?

Marvin’s typical horrible clock management.....
Reply/Quote
Any bad news from Pittsburgh is good news with perhaps a few exceptions like the synagog shooting. Still if their stadium suffered a massive earthquake and got dumped into the Ohio river with everyone in it the river in Cincinnati wouldn't exactly overflow with tears.. 
OK, maybe I'm becoming slightly too cynical in my old age.. I'm not exactly rooting for massive deaths even for Pittsburgh.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote