Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bills @ Bengals***
Can someone PM me a link to the game? The reliable place is not looking reliable, dont want to be caught off-guard. Thanks
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Mine too — and a glass of burgundy hasn’t helped.  I feel like I just snarfed down a double espresso.  My stomach is doing an unbelievably accurate impression of Simone Biles.

I'm so jacked up and nervous right now!!!!!   Let's go Bengals!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Out-freaken-standing

Yes that Chase pic with the orange light and the dark visor is awesome
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: For some reason I am not that nervous about tonight’s game. Bills are a great team, too so it should be a good game.
A loss isn’t the end of the world as they can still win the AFCN and I would think they could go on the road and win some playoff games (because they did last year)

I would love a W but a loss is nothing but a bump in the road.

No definitely not as bad as some other games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ugh. Rather have the ball in the 2nd half but I think Joe likes it first.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Won the toss and took the ball
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They scared!
Reply/Quote
Like the aggressiveness
Reply/Quote
Smart grab by the Bills DB because that was 6
Reply/Quote
Thought they weren’t gonna call it.

Reply/Quote
Refs cheating

Ninja
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Should be good - remember we've played a somewhat higher strength of schedule and in terms of defenses played we also have played a somewhat higher caliber.

Oh, and since 2 seed does not yield a bye it is much less important than it used to be. Win or lose we're in postseason so next step is division title. Then hopefully shoot for home field if the Raiders beat the Chiefs.

The 2 seed hosts in the Wild Card round, and if they advance are at home for the Divisional round as well.  If the 2 seed advances to the Championship round and the one seed loses in the divisional round, the 2 seed hosts the Championship game (see KC Chiefs last season).
Reply/Quote
I like that playcall

Let them know its gonna be a LOOONG game, and you get to see how the refs are calling it. Ppl have been holding Jamarr ALL DAMN YEAR
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nice
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:32 PM)Housh Wrote: I like that playcall

Let them know its gonna be a LOOONG game, and you get to see how the refs are calling it. Ppl have been holding Jamarr ALL DAMN YEAR

Yup. No cheating.

Reply/Quote
Helmet to helmet??
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Hate seeing that hope he is ok

Reply/Quote
Bad spot.
Reply/Quote
Hurst lays the wood
Reply/Quote
Hurst busted that guys ass lol

Thought he couldnt block
-Housh