Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Nice to be able to root for a win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I read this morning that the Haslams are also considering moving on from John Dorsey.

Hmm...I feel like they should give this squad a try with an actual NFL caliber HC before they pull all the plugs.

Hey, look how many people turned out for Dalton's last game as a Bengal.  It's touching, really. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Well friends the last game of the year is here
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If we draft Burrow we should play him.  If we sit him his rookie year we will have to start with the "He's still a rookie" talk again.  Also, if ZT benched Dalton for a woefully-unworthy Ryan Finley what makes you think he's going to be able to keep Burrow on the bench all year?

But he didn't do it the way you are implying.  He did it to evaluate what we had in Finley once the season was lost.  And he quickly saw that it was not in the team's best interest and returned to Andy.

Well that was horrible...
Reply/Quote
I hope Andy Dalton has a great game because he is a solid citizen.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Too easy

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:06 PM)jj22 Wrote: Too easy

TD in less than 90 seconds....
Reply/Quote
Well we got to see Mayfield run like a girl way too early.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Burrow would have prevented that TD.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well,that escalated quickly.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:05 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: But he didn't do it the way you are implying.  He did it to evaluate what we had in Finley once the season was lost.  And he quickly saw that it was not in the team's best interest and returned to Andy.

Well that was horrible...

It's hard for me to picture ZT coaching a team that isn't having a losing season by the bye week, though.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well friends the last game of the year is here

What? You mean the bengals aint going to the super bowl? Say it ain't so Joe..  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Damn, that was Phillips that got burned.
Reply/Quote
This game is starting to feel like another OT game. We'll let the browns pile points then make that miracle comeback just to lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn, that was Phillips that got burned.

[Image: 71U%2BlGw2mtL._AC_SX425_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm...I feel like they should give this squad a try with an actual NFL caliber HC before they pull all the plugs.

Hey, look how many people turned out for Dalton's last game as a Bengal.  It's touching, really. Ninja

It’s going to be Andy Dalton’s last game as a starter — not his last game as a Bengal. Mikey Boy will insist Andy serve the team through the length of his contract. He’s not going to let Andy play him like that uppity Carson Palmer did.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's hard for me to picture ZT coaching a team that isn't having a losing season by the bye week, though.

Just do it at night with the windows all blacked out, lights turned off and take some acid.. Even then you might need to OD on Nyquil DM as well..  ThumbsUp Lots of dextra methorizan has magical properties.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:04 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well friends the last game of the year is here

Finally, we reached the 17 game mercy rule. 
Reply/Quote
Did mixon get his 1000 yards already
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe the pitch back didn’t work
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote