Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Hey..anyone notice BW Webb did something right?   Sign him to a trillion dollars over 30 years in monopoly money!   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 10 loss Browns team. 

Right where they should be.  ThumbsUp

What, 4 wins ahead of us?  Ehh, nuts to the Browns and all but I'm not sure how not being swept by the crappy Browns has us so smug.  Ah well, take what you can get.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: this has to be the best win of the season!

It feels a lot better than it should I guess ? I still love it
Reply/Quote
So... 2 and 14 it is.

Better than 1 and 15 or 0-fer. That's about the best that can be said, eh.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:03 PM)Millhouse Wrote: this has to be the best win of the season!

IDK....so many to choose from. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Baker Mayfield is good competition for Jameis Winston for the title of Human Turnover Machine.

Without all the yds though lol

Reply/Quote
LMAO Miami beat NE.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:03 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Crybaby Mayfield throwing his helmet on the ground

To be fair a swarm of hornets probably were in it.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: LMAO Miami beat NE.

Steeler fans are celebrating, so I can't laugh at this.
Reply/Quote
Draft Burrow and let Andy play out his contract. Resign Green.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What, 4 wins ahead of us?  Ehh, nuts to the Browns and all but I'm not sure how not being swept by the crappy Browns has us so smug.  Ah well, take what you can get.

To the victor go the spoils...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dunlap was in the Browns ass all game
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: To the victor go the spoils...

Actually, to the worst team in the league go the spoils...or so we've been preaching when it was clear this team wasn't going to actually win anything.
Reply/Quote
no squeeler or patriot will win a super bowl this season. that is great, most likely the NFC will win it. Hopefully the wingedcharcoals dont win it.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Steeler fans are celebrating, so I can't laugh at this.

Ehhh.. They're happy to see kittens drown and puppies eaten for Christmas so....ya know..

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Without all the yds though lol

True datt. Winston at least threw for a bunch of yards. 

Mayfield looks bad even when you count in his stats against us career - take our games out and he looks awful. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Steeler fans are celebrating, so I can't laugh at this.

Why would they be celebrating that?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:10 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: no squeeler or patriot will win a super bowl this season. that is great, most likely the NFC will win it. Hopefully the wingedcharcoals dont win it.

To each his own, but the fact that the Patriots have almost no chance at winning their 7th SB this year and making Steeler fans writhe in agony makes me sad.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Actually, to the worst team in the league go the spoils...or so we've been preaching when it was clear this team wasn't going to actually win anything.

Either way, the Bengals get the spoils today. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Welp...I guess that's a wrap until next preseason.
Reply/Quote