Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Oh man, if Dalton looks as good this game as the last maybe we trade down or something wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice dart from Andy to CJ! Props to left tackle Fred Johnson. He pancaked that defensive end!
Reply/Quote
lets do the onside kick
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 02:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: I must be slipping.. Where did Irwin even come from? The hardware section at Lowes in Trenton, NJ?

He made a nifty move grabbing a runaway cart from dinging Mikey's Lumina at the Save-a-lot.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Wasn't even thinking about that. First opening drive TD all season. Better late than never I guess ?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Did mixon get his 1000 yards already

Indeed he did.. and amazingly Uzo didn't drop the TD.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
ZT and Callahan is dumb as rocks
Why didnt they use the TES LIKE THIS AT THE
START OF THE SEASON,,???
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wtf ref?  Swallow that whistle
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:08 PM)grampahol Wrote: What? You mean the bengals aint going to the super bowl? Say it ain't so Joe..  Shocked

It's still a good day to go fishing
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
44 to 41 anyone?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:11 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Did mixon get his 1000 yards already

Yes Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh man, if Dalton looks as good this game as the last maybe we trade down or something wacky.

It almost makes me wanna root for an all time terrible game from him, but...you know..I still like Andy despite it all.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:16 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It's still a good day to go fishing

Fish hibernate, not gonna happen.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh man, if Dalton looks as good this game as the last maybe we trade down or something wacky.

That won’t happen. This will only increase Andy Dalton’s trade value. I just hope Mike Brown takes advantage of this.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:16 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It's still a good day to go fishing

Theoretically yes, but it's pouring down rain and I might melt..  Nervous

Reply/Quote
Kill that little puke
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wasn't even thinking about that. First opening drive TD all season. Better late than never I guess ?

Second
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Depending on what Cincy can get for Dalton I would consider keeping him as a backup. I mean Dalton does have experience and could really help the transition with Burrow as starting QB. Dalton would be an excellent choice for backup. Im not sure if there is any other team in the leage that would trade for Dalton to be their starter so why not keep him? Of course a lot depends on his contract, but if it's doable I say do it.
Reply/Quote
Hard to believe that's the 1st opening drive TD all year.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:17 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Fish hibernate, not gonna happen.  Ninja

He doesn't have to catch any fish some people just like joy sitting and taking in the ambience. I think Gramps has had enough of the Bengals this year I'm thinking of his mental health.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote