Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
Great pressure on all 4 snaps there.

Reply/Quote
Like the pressure they're putting on mayfield.
Reply/Quote
That’s it, Lou! Bring the pressure and Baker Mayfield melts like the wicked witch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Hard to believe that's the 1st opening drive TD all year.

It wasn’t
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:19 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: He doesn't have to catch any fish some people just like joy sitting and taking in the ambience. I think Gramps has had enough of the Bengals this year I'm thinking of his mental health.

I second the motion. 

Plus, it will keep me from having to go to the trouble of putting him on ignore. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Kill that little puke

Hey now, that little puke actually beat the Steelers this year...I can't hate him for that.
Reply/Quote
Sad news to everyone in favor of me going fishing to save the bengals that streak was broken a few years ago..  I know..unthinkable, but true.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:19 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Depending on what Cincy can get for Dalton I would consider keeping him as a backup.  I mean Dalton does have experience and could really help the transition with Burrow as starting QB.  Dalton would be an excellent choice for backup.  Im not sure if there is any other team in the leage that would trade for Dalton to be their starter so why not keep him?  Of course a lot depends on his contract, but if it's doable I say do it.

By comparison, I believe Dalton is making 2 miliion more than Teddy Bridgewater this season.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:19 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That’s it, Lou!  Bring the pressure and Baker Mayfield melts like the wicked witch.

With the season a wrap and the #1 pick in the bank, i'd love to see a 52-7 beatdown and Mayfield get sacked about 14 times. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I second the motion. 

Plus, it will keep me from having to go to the trouble of putting him on ignore. 

me too.

[Image: 71m8fJ18thL._SX425_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mixon is a beast.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hey now, that little puke actually beat the Steelers this year...I can't hate him for that.

Yeah, but just think of the satisfaction of the bengals getting Burrow and taking whatsisface out at the same time..  That's the equivalent of us winning a playoff game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, that would have been nice to see for 16 games...
Reply/Quote
Mixon in it to win it
Reply/Quote
He’s running like a beast right now
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Pay the man.

He doesn't have that much tread on the wheels....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Boyd's got to catch those slants for Burrow.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 03:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: With the season a wrap and the #1 pick in the bank, i'd love to see a 52-7 beatdown and Mayfield get sacked about 14 times. 

Why so few?
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon is a freakin’ grown man. I love how intensely he plays on every snap.
Reply/Quote
I love Mixon!!!
Reply/Quote