Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
Kansas City Chiefs (11-4)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (9-6)
Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson
Referee: John Hussey
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: gRMVklE.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Let's convert those 3rd downs with flawless execution and everything else will fall into place. WHO DEY!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Let's keep the bawl out of mahomes and kelce's hand. They need to play our gameplan, which includes Mixon and not ignoring the run if we go down a TD.

Field Yates, the king of enunciation
Reply/Quote
Finally here. Been looking forward to this game all week. Going to be some serious tailgating today at the stadium and HD’s place before the game. Oh boy, it’s only 8:30am and I’m super pumped. I hope that stadium is loud and rockin.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This feels like a dang SuperBowl to me lol

-Desperate Bengals fan
Reply/Quote
Crazy, but I'm following all the way from South Africa where I am for vacation, where it's 4 in the afternoon. Kickoff at 8 p.m. here means I'll find out the winner when I awaken tomorrow.

Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
Good morning and a WHO DEY to all. Enjoy the GD thread today and here's hoping we're breaking out the caps and t-shirts in just seven hours!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Win and in lets get it.
Reply/Quote
I'm excited for this game. Is it a preview of a potential AFC Championship game? Who Dey and Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote
I just had a frightening thought: what if the Chiefs go into a 3 TE set? Gaah
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 12:37 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I just had a frightening thought: what if the Chiefs go into a 3 TE set? Gaah

Terrible thought! Mad
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bengals inactives for Sunday: <br><br>QB Jake Browning<br>RB Trayveon Williams<br>CB Jalen Davis<br>LB Germaine Pratt<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>DL Cam Sample<br>DT Tyler Shelvin</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1477678726649286659?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Zac said he would make a role for Pratt if he tested negative out of covid despite him not practicing this week.

*Pratt is inactive*
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:43 PM)Takedown Wrote: Zac said he would make a role for Pratt if he tested negative out of covid despite him not practicing this week.

*Pratt is inactive*

Because he tested positive yesterday. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 01:43 PM)Takedown Wrote: Zac said he would make a role for Pratt if he tested negative out of covid despite him not practicing this week.

*Pratt is inactive*

He didn't test negative this morning.  He needed 2 negative tests since it was less than 5 days since his positive one.  He apparently received one yesterday and didn't today

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:16 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Good morning and a WHO DEY to all.  Enjoy the GD thread today and here's hoping we're breaking out the caps and t-shirts in just seven hours!

Depending on how the game goes GD may have completely different meanings..  Nervous One quite enjoyable and one not so much..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 11:10 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: Crazy, but I'm following all the way from South Africa  where I am for vacation, where it's 4 in the afternoon. Kickoff at 8 p.m. here means I'll find out the winner when I awaken tomorrow.

Go Bengals!

For a vacation I'd go ahead and stay awake for it..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The crazy part is if i know Burrow we could win this game and he won’t give AF.

He’s a big game guy, big meaning championship games. Never gets too low or too high

I think us fans must adopt that mindset too becaus im fairly certain we’ve got the next decade locked down in the AFCN
-Housh
Reply/Quote