Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(01-02-2022, 06:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: sweeping? They killed us the first game lol.

but yeah we should sit.

Wow. Yup. That was two in a row. Guess I tried to erase it. Anyway, last thing I want is some Browns defender killing one of our skill players when we have little to win and they have nothing to lose.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:32 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm not calling it the worst D in the NFL. But to act like they did fine is also incorrect - especially against backup they should have been winning their 1-1 matchups and containing and stopping the run. They didn't. Props to Lou for changing the scheme to cover the deficiency but it was still there. 

250K was spent on that side of the ball in the last two years. They'd better not be thought of as "much maligned". When fully healthy (and they should have all hands on deck going forward), they are solid & will be a key to the Bengals making any sort of run in the postseason. Everyone knows they can score--with anyone--but the "D" has to step up.
Reply/Quote
So….what I miss?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here in Wilmington, today was our gift exchange day, and so we missed most of the first quarter. When the Bengals got a FG near the end of the first half and then scored spectacularly on their first second-half possession, I said maybe!!!!!

While nine of my relatives played Cards against Humanity in the dining room, I was doing touchdown dances in the living room. This is the greatest regular season win for the Bengals in decades!
Reply/Quote
who won that $25,000 on that $1,000 bengals will win the AFC-N bet? Big Grin Daddy going to get a down payment on a Tesla! Lol Might as well make it a custom bengals paint job.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:19 PM)motoarch Wrote: If chase didn't just lock down RoY then shit is rigged

Right? I don’t want to hear about what Mac Jones did to the lowly Jags. Chase is doing shit we haven’t seen since Randy Moss.

Reply/Quote
First off, what a fn game!!! But most importantly IS BURROW OK?????!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 05:35 PM)pally Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="nl" dir="ltr">Omg omg omg omg omg</p>&mdash; Kay Adams (@heykayadams) <a href="https://twitter.com/heykayadams/status/1477739929350426627?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 2, 2022</a></blockquote>

Not to derail the comments, but, did anyone else get a warm feeling in their nethers after reading this??
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:38 PM)Housh Wrote: If youll quit on Tom Brady you dont deserve to play

hopefully Brady learned his lesson.   Whatever
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/kelseylconway/status/1477760631986139137?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:17 PM)Housh Wrote: I agreed with every single 4th down call

Every one
I agreed with going for it, but didn't care that they lined up in the shotgoun with inches to go.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 07:11 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: I agreed with going for it, but didn't care that they lined up in the shotgoun with inches to go.

this sometimes makes it easier to get it in.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:23 PM)Destro Wrote: Could you imagine what a good oline would do?

It would be very similar to The Greatest Show on Turf.  It would be a record setting offense that would be almost unstoppable.  It's amazing Burrow can put up the numbers he does when PFF and ESPN analytics rank the Oline play at near the bottom of the NFL.
Reply/Quote
great game, rewatching it on condensed version now. great to have nfl euro leaguepass.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:24 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: ...Wondering if CLE was eliminated, that would help.

According to NFL.com - YES, Cleveland has been eliminated.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:43 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Here in Wilmington, today was our gift exchange day, and so we missed most of the first quarter. When the Bengals got a FG near the end of the first half and then scored spectacularly on their first second-half possession, I said maybe!!!!!

While nine of my relatives played Cards against Humanity in the dining room, I was doing touchdown dances in the living room. This is the greatest regular season win for the Bengals in decades!

I think we all had doubts, but there was that vibe that we could win this game. When we were down 14 and then scored and then went down again, I was getting a little worried. Yet, knowing Burrow and Co. could be explosive, I still had hope. One of the best comebacks and game’s I’ve ever seen.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 08:31 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: great game, rewatching it on condensed version now. great to have nfl euro leaguepass.

that is a NICE backyard setup!
Reply/Quote