Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
We have what it takes, we just gotta make it happen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kelce is getting his 8-12 catches

Don’t let him get more

He’s getting his 80-100 yards. Don’t let him dance around 120-150. It is what it is
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Isaiah Prince starting at RT

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:35 PM)treee Wrote: We have what it takes, we just gotta make it happen.

Just need a chance in the end.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:23 PM)pally Wrote: He didn't test negative this morning.  He needed 2 negative tests since it was less than 5 days since his positive one.  He apparently received one yesterday and didn't today

Thank you for your clarification good sir.
Reply/Quote
Even though we used up our 2-win limit, our defense has a chance to control the game because Mahomes is not a 3rd string QB. Smirk
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Still confused by the Pratt thing.

If he is inactive, it means he is on the active roster and not the Reserve/Covid list.

If he is on the active roster, he has cleared protocols and can play. So unless he is so physically depleted from the virus that he can't play (which would mean we have wasted an active roster spot by activating him already), why is he inactive?
Reply/Quote
Hold me.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Gotta admit, I'm expecting a Chiefs victory but I feel so nervous. Haven't felt this nervous since before the first game against the Ravens.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Gotta admit, I'm expecting a Chiefs victory but I feel so nervous. Haven't felt this nervous since before the first game against the Ravens.

Yeah, this game has been on my mind all week. I'm nervous as well. This is the biggest game for Cincinnati since the wild card game, been a while for us. 
Reply/Quote
On that last Burrow highlight there, Spain got absolutely brutalized.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:41 PM)Takedown Wrote: Thank you for your clarification good sir.

you're welcome but I'm a ma'am not a sir  Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:52 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Hold me.

Bro. Same.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hoping my home boy, Trent Taylor, gets a chance to handle a bunch of punts today. A lot of KC punts will be a very good thing. Hoping for at least five. Trent and I both grew up in the same little town in SE Kentucky. Is he expected to do the return duties today?
Reply/Quote
Let us go, team and fans!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:56 PM)pally Wrote: you're welcome but I'm a ma'am not a sir  Wink

Thank you doc
Reply/Quote
Going against one of the elite NFL teams today
Hope they don’t have any turnovers, pressure Mahomes and give themselves a chance to win today.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, this game has been on my mind all week. I'm nervous as well. This is the biggest game for Cincinnati since the wild card game, been a while for us. 

I don't think any Cincinnati fan reasonably expects them to win today, but I think most believe we have a chance if things go well.

It's why I don't feel nervous about this game. It's like playing with house money :)
Reply/Quote
Media is reporting Chiefs LT Orlando Brown was injuried in pregame warmups. He is now questionable with a calf injury. Go Trey Hendrickson!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 02:58 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Hoping my home boy, Trent Taylor, gets a chance to handle a bunch of punts today. A lot of KC punts will be a very good thing. Hoping for at least five. Trent and I both grew up in the same little town in SE Kentucky. Is he expected to do the return duties today?
I'm pretty sure he's expected to do the return duties for the rest of his career.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote