Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals***
(01-02-2022, 02:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Still confused by the Pratt thing.

If he is inactive, it means he is on the active roster and not the Reserve/Covid list.

If he is on the active roster, he has cleared protocols and can play.  So unless he is so physically depleted from the virus that he can't play (which would mean we have wasted an active roster spot by activating him already), why is he inactive?

Teams have to make declarations for the active roster the day before the game. Pratt had a negative test yesterday, so they activated him but he failed his second COVID test. I think.
Reply/Quote
Still no computer today. On my phone, so not much from me today. Sure some will like that. Anyway, Who Dey! And let’s get some records to fall today.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:00 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Teams have to make declarations for the active roster the day before the game. Pratt had a negative test yesterday, so they activated him but he failed his second COVID test. I think.

correct

Burrow and Uzomah are the game captains

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That moment of silence for Madden wasn't very much of a moment..more like a few seconds..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My hearts already racing...
Reply/Quote
This game will be won or lost in the trenches
Reply/Quote
Oh, and my main thing today is to stay healthy. Absolute last thing we need is a major part missing.
Reply/Quote
Gametime.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: That moment of silence for Madden wasn't very much of a moment..more like a few seconds..

I noticed that too. Seemed really quick
Reply/Quote
Well defense needs to step up right away.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Lets go!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: That moment of silence for Madden wasn't very much of a moment..more like a few seconds..

They talked about him for 30 minutes on pregame. We got huge games going on and no real preview. I get it but damn.. Meanwhile Dan Reeves gets half a minute..
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 03:03 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Well defense needs to step up right away.
And no slow start from the offense either

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Andy Reid is going to run some misdirection at us. Got to be disciplined.
Reply/Quote
Pregame loss of the Chiefs LT? Yes please.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why so many empty seats and so many Chiefs fans?
Reply/Quote
This is that coming of age moment. Formula in place. Huge game. National audience. Gigantic stakes. Do we avoid the fetal position?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Mahommes wow

How insane was that
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This is the most nervous I’ve been for a game in 5 years.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We are playing two high out of the gate.
Reply/Quote